Page 1 of 2
This one guy in my workshop class would always do anything he could to annoy me, this one time he chucked a ****in hammer at my knee. So anyway one day when all his big ass friends werent there and it was just him at his table, i heated up a piece of metal and branded him in the back with it. It left this huge mark and i got suspended but it was worth it.
no, but i will, next time people start giving me stick. Schools starting for me tomorrow, we'll see how it goes.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I once hit a guy in the face, and broke his nose too.

I got suspended...it wasn't that interesting
hey guy!
Quote by ckellingc
I went Street Fighter on this dude one time...

SONIC BOOM!

RYOOGAN!
when you branded the dude, what did it smell like? call me crazy but in this john wayne movie he brands a cow he says "ive been doing this for years and still cant get used to that smell" i wonder if its the same for humans
Quote by Alfi_d
Well havent punched a bully

but one guy told me to "get a haircut"

and i told him to "get a Fatcut"

he got cut

, Alfi_d, you are officially my new hero.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
hahaha i hope this trthread is a sucess cas this is funny um noithign really tackled a guiy to gorund and pushed his face in ground cas he was annoyign me like hell another guy called me crap 1 jab in stomach he cried
i play hockey so whenever we get someone who finds it fun to pick on the little guys, we all give him a swift jab in the nuts and usually snap his hockey stick

that stops it usually
Quote by Soma3009

I'm wearing my batman outfit to school tomorrow. Only problem is, the legs are spandex. So, my balls competely stand out. Is there ANY possible way around this?

Quote by futurejimmypage
like my band wants to have like kickass nick names. names like synyster gates etc.
Quote by ckellingc

SONIC BOOM!

I love that game. If only I could find my Super Nintendo
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
eh one time this kid kept throwing snow balls at me so i whipped one back... he got pissed then he found out I knew how to box. Punched him in the left side of his face hard enough to make that side of his face black and blue and hard enough to break my knuckle. I saw him the next day and was woah dude did i do that to you???
there was this one kid in my school who was pushing around some girls who happened to be friends of mine so i kicked his ass in the cafeteria in front on everyone. only got 3 days oss though but it was worth it.
Quote by timesharescam
when you branded the dude, what did it smell like? call me crazy but in this john wayne movie he brands a cow he says "ive been doing this for years and still cant get used to that smell" i wonder if its the same for humans

Ha you know when your clothes come out of the dryer and they're still warm? It smelt like that
in my rugby game last week, this dude was touchin the ball when he shouldnt have been, so i ran up from like 20 metres away and stomped the SHIT out of his arm. sorry bout the language, but thats the only way to accurately describe the raking i put on him. needless to say, he didnt do that again! it was awesome.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
some kid was picking on me on the bus in like 5th or 6th grade, somthing like that, he just kept kicking me in the leg and i told him to stop or w/e and he wouldnt, so i got up in the middle og the bus ride and beat the shit out of him...the bus driver stopped and everything haha...needless to say he never picked on me again
Yeah, a guy was that bigger than me that was messing with my little brother in school.

He outweighed me by a good 50 pounds, but i tied up with him, got a black eye, but i busted his mouth up pretty good.

Never had any problems after that.
Gear:
Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Jackson CMG Bass
Ibanez BTB575FM 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg V9 SVT/ Ampeg 8x10 Cab
Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

Angelus Mortem
Last edited by Angelus Mortem at Feb 4, 2007,
Quote by no1flyhalf
in my rugby game last week, this dude was touchin the ball when he shouldnt have been, so i ran up from like 20 metres away and stomped the SHIT out of his arm. sorry bout the language, but thats the only way to accurately describe the raking i put on him. needless to say, he didnt do that again! it was awesome.

damn rugby hulks. disgusting the lot of ye. and to be in NZ.... ugh
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
yo this one guy posted in another forum about how we went to camp and some christian guy was harrasing him case he's muslim and he even took his quran (basically like a bible) and threw it in the mud, even though it had a plastic case, he wanted revenge. so the next night, he snuck into the christian guys tent, pulled his backpack out and took a mean shit into his bag and put it back . He never got bothered again. lol i don't think he should have resorted to such behaviour but that was hella funny man.
once in woodtech this dickhead hit me with a metal ruler for no reason. i had a mallot in my hand so i turned around and swung it as hard as i could at him. it grazed and cut all up his arm.... i didnt get in trouble

and ive found out that bullies are all tough and cool until you kick them in the shins. then they fall to the ground like babies its hilarious
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by no1flyhalf

Was he a forward?

-Jacques
This one dude was picking on me for months and months so one day he chucked a basketball at my face. I grabbed it, threw it in a trash can and picked up a chair. Eventually, I beat him into a corner so he finally gave in. It was great. That kid is fucking scared of me now.
meh im one of those idiots that test people..see if they really do stuff. most of the time they dont. i test guys..this one guy said hed kick my face in and i was just like fine do it and he wouldnt
I've been suspended 3 times for defending myself, once going as far as to let the kid punch me in the face so that I would have reason to fight back but the school still ****ed me over. what the hell are we supposed to do, whine to our teacher?
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by Alfi_d

he got cut

HAHAHA thats awesome!
Quote by timesharescam

The smell of branding cows is something I will never forget. You can smell it for miles around. Although i wouldnt think it would be the same for humans, cause of the lack of hair.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
meh im one of those idiots that test people..see if they really do stuff. most of the time they dont. i test guys..this one guy said hed kick my face in and i was just like fine do it and he wouldnt

That's cause he didn't want to make your face even more unbearable than it already is.
There's this little ****er chav in year 9 that walks around my school makeing trouble with anyone he can , bullyin all the other little kids .
Hes no more than like 3ft tall , and one day he started saying the usual " FUKIN GAYBOIZ ****IN QWEER BOYZ" to us , so my mate carmly got up and threw an apple at the side of his head at point blank range , and it literally exploded.
There was tears in his eyes and we just kept chanting
"BED-WET-ER BED-WET-ER" until him and his mates left the dinner hall.
lol he looked so Raped.
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
This kid baet me up and threatened to do it again, the next day, next day he came up to me and i got a knife out and he ran off.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by Will-eh
I once hit a guy in the face, and broke his nose too.

I got suspended...it wasn't that interesting

I did that once, didn't get suspended either. Although his nose was already broken..
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by metallica_death
This kid baet me up and threatened to do it again, the next day, next day he came up to me and i got a knife out and he ran off.

whoa settle down, you should be carefull!
Quote by Alfi_d
whoa settle down, you should be carefull!

XD i wasnt gonna stab him, it was only a threat kinda thing to back off
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by metallica_death
XD i wasnt gonna stab him, it was only a threat kinda thing to back off

No, i didnt think you would stab him...

Maybe he'll come back with a gun, or even worse big brothers, yep
Quote by Alfi_d

he got cut

lol that's funny

cus someone said that to me trying to be "smart" and i said "get a headcut - you'll look better" :P he just broke...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by ckellingc

SONIC BOOM!

My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
you scarred a guy for life because he pissed you off in school when he was young and stupid? man, you sure showed him how grown up and mature you are. on the bright side, no one will bully you again, because you've been branded a psychopath. congratulations.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I'll just ask my overweight friends to defend. One look, and the guy would back off. lols. Awesome.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Page 1 of 2