yet again I bring you a song I like. I only found out about it because I'm obsessed with Scrubs (nbc 9:00 thursday nights) so here goes, lemme know what u think. Overkill:www.purevolume.com/kevinnolan
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
thx. I took awhile on this one as opposed to my other recordings
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
that was great.
really good guitar and pretty good vocals.
colin hays voice is very unique, so no way of reaching it's quality.
anyway awesome job on this!
9/10
"TURKELTON!!"

Lol, I love that show! Anyway, Critting while listening. Great guitar tone and rhythm was perfect. Voice is awesome but it seems to be strained at the chorus. Strong work man. Great song and great show. Overall 9/10 from me.

Crit my version of Plush please?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518105
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
Nice.

There were a few fumbles here and there but nothing too major. The improvised solo just didn't seem to flow with the rest of the piece. It wasn't bad, but it could have been better.

Your voice is pretty good, although as said above, it seems like you're straining it on the higher notes. However, I shouldn't really be critiquing anyone's vocals as I can't sing very well.

Overall I thought it was decent. I'd like to see the tab you used for this, if you used one. Would you mind posting it. Thanks.

Keep up the good work.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Haha, I just watched this episode a few days ago! I also immediately Google'd the lyrics

Very cool cover.