I saw it in the theaters when it came out. So it wasn't unrated and didn't have the alternate ending, but I thought it sucked really bad. I was pretty disappointed because I usually like most movies with Cage in them.
AAAAGHH!! MY LEG!!!

Anyway, I saw it in theaters too, it was just dumb half the time. Being that I have seen the movie, I'd like to see the alternate ending though.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
they burn cage in a man made of wicker...how pointless is that? and all there names...are plants, and wtf is up with the bees, i mean forgod sakes buy damn honey, and the weird ass masks..remind of me mardi gras,the wickerman is the gayest moving ive ever seen
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
wat was the alternate. saw it in theatres.
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
you have to watch the compilation videos on youtube. if you look at the movie and let yourself laugh, it's funny as hell.
If by "disturbing" you happen to mean "worst ****ing movie ever created", then I agree.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
Quote by mr wong
the nicholas cage remake is horrible. the original however, is one the the best films ever.

i've wanted to see the original for a while now. i would have seen the remake but apparently they've 'americanised' it all to make it more accessible to americans. kinda defeats the point of a british movie really...
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
yeah the original was great, they didnt "americanize" the remake so much as modernize it (although the remake takes place in america i dont see how the original would be inaccessible to americans.)

but the remake was pretty funny.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i found the bit in the remake when Cage is running with bear feet from a bear suit he had been wearing rather funny
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Horror movie remakes are always ****ing shitty. When will these directors learn?
Quote by Archaon
Horror movie remakes are always ****ing shitty. When will these directors learn?

they have always known their horrible, doesnt stop them from making them B/C they make money. Anyways that movie was awful.
listen to the iron maiden song now. duhhh.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by Kylster
AAAAGHH!! MY LEG!!!

Anyway, I saw it in theaters too, it was just dumb half the time. Being that I have seen the movie, I'd like to see the alternate ending though.

Ahahaha, I saw that in the theaters too and the whole room laughed their asses off at that part. How pathetic. Man, they really butchered such a good movie with that remake.
"If a body catch a body comin' through the rye."
Quote by Archaon

I agree, except Dawn Of The Dead and The Hills Have Eyes were awesome remakes
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
The new one look pretty cool in the ads but sucked big donkys willy
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!