So yea ive got $250 and im not interested in effects at all (my bro builds effects - ive got ALL of them)

My current gear is in my sig

what should i get?

I was thinking of getting an epi valve special or another cheap tube amp, or maybe a squier strat
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
Save it so you can buy something worth a wank.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
beastiebeatles, i cant save it because i have no income and ill only waste it on $5 cups of coffee every day if i dont spend it.
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
Sorry, I have to agree with beastiesbeatles. Save it and get something better. If you have no income, my somewhat easy answer to that is to find yourself a job. Your Welcome.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
MY vote goes to the EVJ. But saving is great too. Saving is much better than paying payments that also come with intere$t.
erm... yeah... don't get a squier, if you want a amp get the evj, dont go for squier, your lp studio is alot better dont downgrade yourself for no reason