Page 1 of 3
as some of you may know/envy, dementedpuppy aka drake, is my boyfriend, and well i love him, and just wanted to make this thread to tell him that im sorry that the voice thing is really bothering me like it is, i guess you just need to see it from my point of view, and for all of you that don't know im going deaf so my voice is all retarded =\ im sure any of you that know a hard of hearing person or kind of deaf person knows what im talking about, and im also sorry about my mum and the things that ive done to myself, you told me you were sorry just a few minutes ago but im not gonna accept that cause you have no reason to be, it is all my fault and i wanna take the blame so just let me =[.. i love you so much, you don't even know! i wanna talk to you right now so bad.. i should just go over there right now.... im thinking about it...

well to make this thread not get closed... what is all you peoples takes on organic foods? its all i eat, im vegan an loves me some organic apple juice, discuss!
Awwwwwwwww......Drake quick get your clothes on get out of my bedroom and back onto your computer now!

Also: Nothing can stop the blinding rage of Primusfan as he merclessly closes threads and bans at God speed
Last edited by Twist of fate at Feb 4, 2007,
Normally i'd say something dumb, but i can't do it with you. Why don't u call him or go look for him? Come on!!! get up and go!!!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
i don't mind organic foods, but i don't buy them exclusively

i am still waiting for a GM food that makes you buff. i'd eat that even if it does contain scorpion vomit or someshit.
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by Arthur Curry
I don't know what to say to you. So I friend requested you on myspace!

me too
and I think I will add her on msn.
hey guy!
hmmm.....i never stopped to think that maybe hot girls ARE on UG........hmmmm.....
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

Шıll says:
is this the girl off of UG?
Thunderstorm's could never stop me, 'Cause there's no one in the world like drake<3 says:
nope her twin =\
hey guy!
Quote by evening_crow
Normally i'd say something dumb, but i can't do it with you. Why don't u call him or go look for him? Come on!!! get up and go!!!

yeah exactly he probably doesnt like you coz you're fat!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
*Cues emotional music*

"Go to him"
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by alexi_laiho
i don't mind organic foods, but i don't buy them exclusively

i am still waiting for a GM food that makes you buff. i'd eat that even if it does contain scorpion vomit or someshit.

You're the only one talking about that.
*pets cori*'

Hey, I love oragnic food too!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
im sorry about your hearing

but you are NOT ugs hottest emo chick.

edit: yeah wtf you waiting for go get him
bring flowers too if possible im sure he'll still love you
Quote by x/taluha
im sorry about your hearing

but you are NOT ugs hottest emo chick.

edit: yeah wtf you waiting for go get him
bring flowers too if possible im sure he'll still love you

Hotter than you.
i ment it like there is no such thing as emo so she cant be ugs hottest emo chick..

make it like ugs hottest scene girl or something
Quote by x/taluha
i ment it like there is no such thing as emo so she cant be ugs hottest emo chick..

Wow.........lol
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by x/taluha

The lead singer of Hawthorne hieghts is gonna be pissed when he or she sees this. He or she is gonna take his or her razor and cut to that
Quote by x/taluha

Obviously there is emo. i would be emo if I were going deaf, could hardly talk, and then on top of it have some random girl tell me who I am.
Wait x/taluha...so you're saying there are no such things as emo kids but they are scene kids?

Wtf is up with that?
Quote by reh_no_muc
Obviously there is emo. i would be emo if I were going deaf, could hardly talk, and then on top of it have some random girl tell me who I am.

noob.
You're vegan? Eh well. I like my pre-tortured baby cows. Mmmm the succulent bloody meat.
x/taluha is right. The label we put to these kids is 'scene' not emo since emo died years ago.
Last edited by Embodiment at Feb 4, 2007,
Quote by Shredlet
yeah exactly he probably doesnt like you coz you're fat!

Just like the rest of UG doesn't like you cause you're a tool.
Quote by reh_no_muc

+1
Quote by Leonheart
Wait x/taluha...so you're saying there are no such things as emo kids but they are scene kids?

Wtf is up with that?

i shall tell you another time on storytime but right now im too damn tired to explain anything
i never dissed her and if i did im sorry i didnt mean it in that way
i never called her ugly
because if i wanted to id be your ugly
in which case i dont think shes ugly
Page 1 of 3