Ive been writing a new song for the band and i came up with this. its still just an idea its not really a song yet but ill get there sooner or later. Ill add a solo and give it some song structure and mabey some drums.

Tell me what you think any advice would help alot

Thanks
Attachments:
Slayer of Souls.zip
Hehe, kinda reminds me of Slayer's Chemical Warfare ^^.

Anyway it sounds good, the only thing is ... I'm seriously doubting youll be able to hold on to that tempo for a long while :p. And if you're gonna add vocals to it. There is almost no way your Rythm guitar player will be able to play that and sing.

But it sounded pretty good to me ^^
lol... death metal always makes me laugh... i suppose it could work but i dont know lol i cant critisize this kind of stuff
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
Hehe, kinda reminds me of Slayer's Chemical Warfare ^^.

Anyway it sounds good, the only thing is ... I'm seriously doubting youll be able to hold on to that tempo for a long while :p. And if you're gonna add vocals to it. There is almost no way your Rythm guitar player will be able to play that and sing.

But it sounded pretty good to me ^^

Your right about the vocal part it will take some creativity to make them fit but iv seen it done so well see if we can manage it. And i shouldnt have to much of a problem keeping tempo my right hand has gotten used to the speed after all the cannibal corpse ive been playing lately

but thanks for the crit
I don't like this only because it doesnt sound like anything I listen to, but don't let that get you down. By all means if black metal is what you wanna play, don't let me stop you. I do like metal but not bands like slayer, immortal or anything along those lines where the music gets really fast.
This is definatly death metal. I really enjoyed it, if not a bit short. But, I'd assume hand fatigue would set in so it's probably more grind oriented. I liked it though. Man, talk about carpal tunnel in that song
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Idd death metal, and it sounds good! I didn't like bar 27-32 because of the triplets, they sound a little misplaced. But overall it was cool, now complete it!!!

grtz