So... my girlfriend doesn't like having sex with me because I'm way too big for her.

I really have no clue what to do about this, getting blue balls over here and I really want sex, but kinda stuck, I can't make it any smaller.

Any advice on this? Should I just stick to positions that don't penetrate as deep?
More foreplay before sex? This is bugging me, I'm really going nuts.
Hmm..try to masturbate before having sex.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Haha, oh man, The Pit is awesome.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
sucks to be you........*wonders if Im too big.*
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by zultone
So... my girlfriend doesn't like having sex with me because I'm way too big for her.

I really have no clue what to do about this, getting blue balls over here and I really want sex, but kinda stuck, I can't make it any smaller.

Any advice on this? Should I just stick to positions that don't penetrate as deep?
More foreplay before sex? This is bugging me, I'm really going nuts.

Finger her lots and add fingers and use lube............. Or **** her up the ass.. that should stop her winging
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Quote by sargasm
Stop having sex with 12 year olds?

I can't help it if I like them small!

Edit:

I've been trying to get her to go the anal route, but she's not really into it, I'll see what she'll think about it. Might have to toss a bit of salad, but it'd be worth it.
Do you think lube would help any?
your mum said i was too big, i guess i'll have to find someone else to quench my midget fetish!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by The Casualty
Fag, way to try and make yourself seem big. You're probably only 5 inches.

I'm not gigantic or anything, just too big for her.

You might wanna take the sand out of your **** btw.
I read somewhere it's not possible to be too big for a girl, and it's really that she's too small and tight because she's nervous or not relaxed enough or something. Don't know if there's any tr00th in it though.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by zultone
I'm not gigantic or anything, just too big for her.

You might wanna take the sand out of your **** btw.

Ha, she must be like 10 years old.
Quote by whalepudding
I read somewhere it's not possible to be too big for a girl, and it's really that she's too small and tight because she's nervous or not relaxed enough or something. Don't know if there's any tr00th in it though.

That's pretty true, but I think this is more of a length issue, I try to not go so deep, but it's really hard not to, being I can only go in half my length or so.

Quote by The Casualty
Ha, she must be like 10 years old.

What's the matter, daddy touch you as a little kid?
hahahahaha

EDIT: i heard that the average depth is like 18cm... and you DO NOT have a 36cm penis. thats gotta be one small chick
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Like someone said, too big isn't that likely, too long could be though and if so;
Get her on top - solved. If she's controlling the penetration what problem is there...

-EDIT-
Personal oppinion here, I think she's shitting you and just wants out on the sex.
Too big? What is that shit man... She's probably just not into you.
*shrugs* I don't know...
Last edited by Jaykib at Feb 4, 2007,
guys, she isn't 12 years old and she isn't 10 years old.......she's a baby.
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

Quote by Jaykib
Like someone said, too big isn't that likely, too long could be though and if so;
Get her on top - solved. If she's controlling the penetration what problem is there...

-EDIT-
Personal oppinion here, I think she's shitting you and just wants out on the sex.
Too big? What is that shit man... She's probably just not into you.

On top is a good idea, she might try it.
But I have no clue, I've been getting a little sick of her antics really. Lately her life has been all about getting ****ed up, stoned or drunk.
She usually only does that to get out of having to be around someone, and we'e been around each other like 24/7... So I dunno...