SMterminator
UG Senior Member
441 IQ
Yeh, there is heaps of Japanese hardcore.

Moi Dix Mois is a tad softer than others but there are heaps.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
bloodstained
UG Board King
266 IQ
never heard of gism ?
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
kaktusnpoop
Back in Action on the UG
1,057 IQ
Quote by kill.sheep
Envy is the best Japanese hardcore band in my opinion

I back this statement
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
Quote by jefflucas
FC Five is a pretty damn good Japanese band.

Damn straight, same them with Bane last year. This band is pretty sweet Craigo, got any of their full-lengths?
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Jackson > you
is a d.e.a.d.r.a.m.o.n.e.
234 IQ
i was just gonna say FC five damn
MY GEAR :
2000 Jackson SL-3 Soloist
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah
Shitty DS-1 (AKA Teh Pap3rWeIgHt)

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks
Cedence
1,062 IQ
FC Five is a good band.

Im sure everyone here has heard of The Geeks. Awesome band, Korean hardcore. Stoked to see them with Bane, Have Heart, and Down to Nothing in March.
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
oh goodness....that's awesome, same w/ the FC Five and Envy, all very good. Too bad i was to young to like and understand hardcore when i lived there
hatebreed219
663 IQ
I found these guys a few months ago, they are so sick. I never would have thought that there would be crazy Japanese hardcore like this, or...at all.

Cedence, where is that show gonna be? I live in NY and I wouldn't mind travelling to MA to see Have Heart and Bane.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
bloodstained
UG Board King
266 IQ
japcore has been around for ages, a lot of people don't really know about it, cause a lot of the bands don't really expose themselves to the rest of the world, unfortunately, there is enough attention in japan for them not to do tours in other countries. loundnsnotty knows what im talking about.

bands - Gism, Gauze, **** On The Beach, Disclose, Insane Youth, Kuro and Cocobat.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
Craigo
UG Spammer
4,396 IQ
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Damn straight, same them with Bane last year. This band is pretty sweet Craigo, got any of their full-lengths?

Sorry bud I'm afraid. I got a shit selection of CD's. I'm now getting about 7 a month, so it's going well. The only places where I can find my CD's are sites which which tend to take ****ing ages to devilier.

And my town sucks for anything which isn't death metal or indy.
Craigo
UG Spammer
4,396 IQ
Quote by bloodstained
japcore has been around for ages, a lot of people don't really know about it, cause a lot of the bands don't really expose themselves to the rest of the world, unfortunately, there is enough attention in japan for them not to do tours in other countries. loundnsnotty knows what im talking about.

bands - Gism, Gauze, **** On The Beach, Disclose, Insane Youth, Kuro and Cocobat.

Your knowledge never fails to impress me.

I know a few of those bands, they're all great but I never knew they were Japs.
Cedence
1,062 IQ
Quote by hatebreed219
I found these guys a few months ago, they are so sick. I never would have thought that there would be crazy Japanese hardcore like this, or...at all.

Cedence, where is that show gonna be? I live in NY and I wouldn't mind travelling to MA to see Have Heart and Bane.

March 2nd at the Roxy in Boston. The info is on Have Heart's myspace.
LoudnSnotty138
Book Attack!
472 IQ
Quote by bloodstained

Exactly,

Gauze
Gism
Headcleaners
the stalin
Kuro
Ikashinju
SOB
Gas
Power of idea
unholy grave
Mind of asian
Disclose
Bottled Ink Co.
Professional Headbanger
196 IQ
Wait, Fuck on the Beach is a Japanese band?

Didn't know that, that's pretty cool...
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
Quote by Cedence
FC Five is a good band.

Im sure everyone here has heard of The Geeks. Awesome band, Korean hardcore. Stoked to see them with Bane, Have Heart, and Down to Nothing in March.

mmhm the geeks are pretty good, and that show would be sick except i cant ****ing go.

only thing is they seem like a rip off of set it straight in some parts of their songs
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
mind of asian is cool, i don't really like their guitars or drums, but i do like the vocals and bass, that would be the only reason i listen to them