Anyone know any metal songs that are pretty easy to play on electric guitar, i need an easy song to play for auditions for the school band and all the songs i know like trivium are way to heavy for the teachers to handle =] So yeah i need a song thats not quite as a heavy as Trivium! Please Tell me a good song! Hopefully i can make it in...
By not as heavy as trivium i mean not as heavy as their heaviest older songs they went all metalica on us =[
dude could suggest maybe some stone sour? or slipknot? heavy but not to heavy and fairly easy to play. but if i were you to impress someone play lamb of god.
For the school band, I wouldn't recommend any thing metal-related, except some songs like Pantera's This Love.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
school band huh? man... metal is probably a bad idea you know. to impress a teacher, i think old G&R would do better. maybe you'll be in luck and there's an old fan among them. btw, why the hell are you looking for metal songs in a modern rock forum?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Yeah Guns n Roses im playing one of their songs but i wanna play 2 songs =] Playing Sweet Child actually practised for weeks =] And yeah This Love, i like that song, ill do that!
Last edited by Master[Shake] at Feb 4, 2007,
NO! This dude posted here about his audition where he performed Sweet Child O' Mine; declined.
No wants another Axl Rose or Slash running around school.
That's what his teachers told him!
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.