...or now known as The Indomitable Iron Sloth

http://www.myspace.com/theironsloth
http://www.ironsloth.com/

Really good sludge/death metal featuring one of the members of Gutteral Secrete.
Probably one of the best sludge albums from '06.

Anyways...

they're in the process of recording another album - once they raise about $4000 for fees and such.

So check out their music, and if you like it, then make a donation.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by unfathomable_bo
pffft they're gay, more than three people like them

That's not horriffic in this case, cause otherwise those 3 people would have to pay $1333 each, and everyone knows you can't make that much money sitting in your basement staring at a computer screen.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I absolutely love this band. I dled their cd and am eventually going to purchase it because of how good it is. I'm looking to get a bass (or guitar if necessary) tab for the song "I am the carcass". If anyone knows where I could find one, or if anyone could tab it out for me I would greatly appreciate it. As a matter of fact if someone could just tell me what to drop my bass to then I could figure it out pretty easily. It's such a slow song it wouldn't be hard at all. Thanks again.
Awesome band, just discovered them a few weeks ago.

Their guitar and bass tones are fecking hugenormous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDs6eJRPE9I
Quote by duncang
everyone knows you can't make that much money sitting in your basement staring at a computer screen.

Pfff, just you watch
THE FUCKING SLOTH!!

Sure its not the most complex music and it breaks down no barriers. But it is kick ass.
WTF!!! Multiple sites had today as a release date for the new album but it didn't come out. Bummer. Has anyone heard anything?
Gear:

ESP Eclipse II Standard
Jackson Kevin Bond sig
Jackson RR1

5150 Mesa 2x12 cab
Line 6 Flextone III
Quote by technicolour
wow, that is an amazing name. And I love the vocals.

Same here. The debut album is amazing. Im not sure which album i like better, the abominable iron sloth or the Defeat album by armed for apocalypse. Tough call.
Gear:

ESP Eclipse II Standard
Jackson Kevin Bond sig
Jackson RR1

5150 Mesa 2x12 cab
Line 6 Flextone III
Quote by ThisNamesTaken
Im not sure which album i like better, the abominable iron sloth or the Defeat album by armed for apocalypse.

I'm lucky enough to have them both as local bands. Tis epic seeing them play at the same gigs.

The new Sloth is out. I'm really enjoying it.

Sloth is also on tour now. Lotsa dates, check 'em out.
I dig this band for sure!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.