do any of u guys know of any good, and free PC sound recording software? those types which can record whatever ur PC plays. ive gone through a whole lot of them, and most of them records sound of bad quality and the others u have to buy...

thanks in advance
i have tried audacity, it records the sound at bad quality...

well, the real problem is tat i heard a song on a website, it was in a embedded music player on the website, so im trying to record tat song out from the website using those PC sound recorders program....ive tried looking for tat song on limewire or any other P2P programs but i cant find it...
...sound recorder?
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Has anyone mentioned Audacity?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Has anyone mentioned Audacity?

Seriously, am I the only one that gets pissed as shit when 20 ****ing morons post the exact same shit after the first guy?

It's the same with threads that get reported. Someone will report it, then another 50 or so will continue to report it even an hour after it's initially been reported.
Quote by Archaon
Seriously, am I the only one that gets pissed as shit when 20 ****ing morons post the exact same shit after the first guy?

It's the same with threads that get reported. Someone will report it, then another 50 or so will continue to report it even an hour after it's initially been reported.

Audacity?
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Reaper > Audacity
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER