As many of you have undoubtedly noticed, over the years television has evolved from "rather enjoyable" to "barely watchable".

Some of these people who appear on TV are SO annoying and stupid, that they're not even worth the trouble of throwing the remote into the television screen out of indignation.

(To be honest I haven't searched, so apologies if this has been done before)

Take this guy for instance, his name is O'Reilly, and I had no idea he existed, since his show probably airs on American television only. But I found this video of him by accident. I'm not even gonna go into details about what a moronic self-absorbed asshole he is, you be the judge.

So basically my question is, which TV personalities do you find most annoying, and why?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Canadian hockey fans will attest to this: Pierre MacGuire is the worst, most annoying, most self-contradicting announcer in the history of sport.

Also, Phil Simms is entertainingly homosexual --> http://www.outsports.com/nfl/2004/1108simmshomoerotic.htm
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Just about everyone on channel 4 (uk), most notably June Sarpong, Russell Brand, Jimmy Carr and Alan Carr.
Originally Posted By tortillamaster
GUITARS: jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa meedley meedley meedley meedley meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

My dmusic

I love you but I've chosen darkness
Yeah, O'Reilly may be a prick, but without him we wouldn't have STEPHEN COLBERT!!!!!
Tiger style.
wow 2 thirteen year olds both think Barry Scott
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Jade goodie
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by Ozy44
Russell brand. What a ****ing tool.

i got a friend who looks like him. hair and waist coat all the shizz...his got a big chin aswell my good friend rob
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by metallica_death
Jade goodie

Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
I like Russell Brand. Noel Edmonds annoys me, as well as some others I can't think of right now. I'll probably post them later if I remember.

Wait, Jeremy Kyle. He does one of these shitty daytime TV chat shows, where the people on them are as thick as shit. He always has this expression of thinking he's better than everyone else, and has a tone of self importance that drives me insane. All he does is put others down for no reason, and makes stupid, pointless insults and calls them 'points'.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Davina Mcwhateverhernameis that does Big Brother. Just... go play in traffic Davina.
NOPE.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Wait, Jeremy Kyle. He does one of these shitty daytime TV chat shows, where the people on them are as thick as shit. He always has this expression of thinking he's better than everyone else, and has a tone of self importance that drives me insane. All he does is put others down for no reason, and makes stupid, pointless insults and calls them 'points'.

I actually think he has a point with some of the stuff he says. because he's telling all these worthless bums, that they need to get off their ass and get a job, etc. But you are right about how he has a tone of self-importance.
Quote by charvel_man
Davina Mcwhateverhernameis that does Big Brother. Just... go play in traffic Davina.

Davina McCall. I like her.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Ozy44
Russell brand. What a ****ing tool.

For some incomprehensible reason two of my friends think he's hilarious and brilliant. He's a complete twat.

Anyone who has ever been or ever will be associated with that travesty of a "show" known as Big Brother...
Quote by properBo
:O

I love Barry Scott.

Barry Scott is a hero. Seen the new Cillit Bang ad? He's louder than ever!

I like Russell Brand.

I don't. I think he trys so damn hard to be funny and it just doesn't happen.
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
Canadian hockey fans will attest to this: Pierre MacGuire is the worst, most annoying, most self-contradicting announcer in the history of sport.

Also, Phil Simms is entertainingly homosexual --> http://www.outsports.com/nfl/2004/1108simmshomoerotic.htm

I don't like Don Cherry at all. Its kinda funny though watching him, because everytime the other guy tries to speak he interrupts him.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Barry Scott and Jeremy Kyle are pretty cool. Jade Goody is a disgusting creature of the outworld though