Page 1 of 2
Heres what I did with my life yesterday . I did a ruby inside a child robot that I found from unpacking boxes. Its cool and working, just need to do a little bit of drilling for the things that are currently sticking out the top, and add a speaker out. Right now its going through the robot's crappy speaker. When I was gutting this and building the ruby, my dad thought I was making a robot that I could control to go scare him or something ;D.

BTW, its a 1/2watt amp.

Kerry
Last edited by call1800ksmyazz at Feb 4, 2007,
cool. umm, what does it do?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
holy shat! i will buy it for 10 million. well, maybe 10. that is quite an accomplishment though.
^-haha thanks. It was a LOT of unscrewing and breaking gears to get this thing apart leaving the enclosure unharmed. But it turned out pretty nice. I am putting a Lamp indicator on the side. Then an output jack to use with an external cab.
You should put the input jack behind the yellow crotch flap: that would rock.
wow, thats got to be the coolest thing on UG in a long time!!!!
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
haha thanks guys. and GREAT idea mr hankey! I can pretty much wire any thing electronic throughout the robot (even into his legs and shoes, so I am thinking about were to put some things.
an amplifier robot? thats amazing!
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by metallica_death
cool, and you've just been spammed

Do you wish to be reported?
Quote by mr_hankey
Do you wish to be reported?

*Shakes magic 8 Ball*

"All signs point to yes", in otherwords....

REPORTED!
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
haha, if you get the input jack into his crotch, it will be the sexually arousing 1/2 W amplification robot.
Oooh, make the speaker out come from his ass!

Actually, I think it would be better if...
Mouth = input,
crotch plate = that pot.
Butt = output.

By the way, are those buttons on the chest attatched to any kind of switch?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
haha thynaks everyone. glad yall like it. It is the hugest pain to drill that spot for the jack, but its working good.

chest buttons dont do anything, but I may try to do something with them if I can.
that is pretty awesome IMO
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
You never cease to amaze me Kerry
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
definetly the coolest amp ive ever seen. is the sound any good?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
The sound is actually not too bad for cleans. Thats through the cab, through the internal speaker, its crap. I did the Bassman mods for the amp, so it has nice cleans and only a volume pot (no gain pot).
dude... make it input jack in the crotch, ext speaker out in the butt, and two knobs for vol, tone, gain, w/e in the nipples

that would rock
I want that. I used to have one of those things.

Edit:

Don't ruin your pignose!. not to diss the ruby, but the pignose doesn't deserve that.

Unless you just put it inside the box and hook it up to the speaker as well. that would be cool.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Last edited by woodenbandman at Feb 6, 2007,
"wanna touch my knob?"

nice.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
sweet, you should take it back apart and show us how you did it.
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
maybe you should ad an amp simulator inside it, ive seen a pretty good vox simulator pedal you could build and add it inside before the pre amp so that you get a better sound of it?
just a thorght.
Page 1 of 2