Yeah, I used the search button. So if this has been posted, quit your whining.

What are some stupid insults people have said to you, or a friend?

My friend was getting fooled around, so he just yells out, "Why don't you go to the gay shop?!"
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Your mom.

Unless it's used in a clever way, it's just way too overused.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

some redneck called one of my friends a "nazi fairy." It was one of the most stupid things i have ever heard
Someone said " Blow Me" Once, hes pretty gay anyway..
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
Quote by NovemberRain273
Your mom.

Unless it's used in a clever way, it's just way too overused.

second

unless a mom joke is seamlessly worked into the conversation and deployed at an unexpected time, they're the worst jokes around. nobody just goes up to someone and tells a "yo momma so fat..." joke anymore, which is nice.

the ones i always thought were weak were the WWF ones... like when someone would come up to me in high school pulling all that "The Rock" BS... gonna layeth the smacketh down, on your candy-ass, and kick you down jabroni drive right thru the front door of the smackdown hotel!... weak.

And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so....
not necessarily an insult, but i told my friend that all hand held consoles (psp, ds) are a waste of time and money and told him to save up for a console system like the 360 or whatever and he just kept saying "stop smoking the crack"

Best argumet ive ever heard.

/sarcasm
gay is just plain stupid.... bumhead, ****head.... all used by an 18 year old housemate of mine....

"You like Iron Maiden, what do you know about music?"

"I'm a much better musician than you, you're just a bassist. Bassists are just failed guitarists" After which I showed him up on guitar too.
"you have Jew hair/a JewFro!" this 1 is still happening to me.......

Your Mum jokes can be damn good, especially when you direct the conversation into some aspct where you can kick someone up the hiney with it. However:

Your gay!

no I'm not, and there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Your Mum's gay!

*walk away*

gets a bit boring after a while.

I'm also a fan of taking people who can't insult intelligently for shit, getting them to try and insult me for a few minutes, you then wait till they say something really dumb(it will come), point it out to everyone then walk off while everyone laughs at them. such a feeling of satisfaction.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Quote by first_aid
/\ i lawled

besides, bassists aren't failed guitarists, just look at flea...

yes flea is awsome!

"Your Mom"
ImSheddingSkin, bet you wouldn't pm that to a rhcp club member...

i really don't care if you flame bassists btw.

another bad comeback/insult

"Just like your face!" also, anything with the subject in the insuld

for instance

"i really hate blueberry pies"

--"Youre a blueberry pie..."
$Update$: There is this ass at my school, who after anything you say, will say your mom. He is the whole reason I refrain from your mom jokes. He seriously makes me want to go back in time to when he was a baby and kick him in the head, that is how annoying he is.
See, some of us arnt really insulted by ur moma jokes bescause we hate our mothers gut.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Gay is totally overused these days. I kno i say it a lot but thats cos i go to a chav school with 80 % of the kids in the bottom set.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Flea is cool, but isnt that great.

He is great, but way overrated.

Now, a stupid insult i've heard in school a couple of weeks back:

"You girl loving fag!"
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
Flea is cool, but isnt that great.

He is great, but way overrated.

Now, a stupid insult i've heard in school a couple of weeks back:

"You girl loving fag!"

Oxymoron, much?
For the record, i never said flea was the best bass guitarist or musician in teh entire world lololol, i just said he is successful.

Another bad insult.

"You little shit.."

I'm about 6ft 3 at 260 pounds. if anything it should be "You big shit" lol
one comback that really gets to me is if you say something to someone like " i'm really tired today" and then someone says "I'll kick you in the tired today!" so many kids at my school say it and i want to punch them all.
Member 3 of Geddy Lee Fan Club. PM timmEH or RIC4003 to join

Member of Bass militia. PM Dinkydaisy to join

Cliff Burton is my idol. R.I.P

MegaBassPlayer's band of the week: Bound For Glory
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
"Shut up shell neck."

Oh yeah. It was reeeeeaaaaaaallll clever. And I happen to like my necklace, so the guy who said it can bite it.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Suck my ass! Actually I jokingly suggested that when trying to teach this kid who only said stuff like "go die" as insults to think of something more creative...it stuck... hehehe.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Last edited by BringMeTheCalm at Feb 4, 2007,
"Congratulations, your a BUTT MUNCH!"

That was somewhere on this forum, posted by Norrisfan i think. It's funny because it is the worst insult ever, but you can tell he put time into thinking of it.
Sweet.
Quote by metallica_death

I love LOTR, but I'm not quite sure how that is relevant to the topic of this thread.
someone i know does the 'your ma' after everything as well, except he says "your ma's fanny"

typical conversation:

me - so what have you been doing
him - your ma's fanny
me - hilarious...
him - your ma's fanny's hilarious

basically carries on like that
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by The Overlord
someone i know does the 'your ma' after everything as well, except he says "your ma's fanny"

typical conversation:

me - so what have you been doing
him - your ma's fanny
me - hilarious...
him - your ma's fanny's hilarious

basically carries on like that

That is so annoying, I'm lucky I stopped saying your mom.
There's this one guy who takes biology and my friends and I were making fun at him saying that he's dumb and there's no point in studying for bio (he was holding a bio textbook) and he says...
"Your mom's DNA is on the front cover!"
~InfernalBrood wuz heer