Well, as the title suggests I have £95 (around $180 I think?) and I'm not sure what to get or whether to save up for something else. I figured it would be easiest if I just listed my gear and influences, then let you very nice people help me choose!

Gear -
Epiphone G-400 "SG", Marshall MG15 CDR, Z-Vex Fuzz Factory, Electro-Harmonix Double Muff, Marshall Supervibe (Chorus Pedal) and Danelectro Hash Browns Flanger. I will also be getting a Danelectro metal pedal free as a subscription gift soon!

Influences -
IN ORDER OF HIGH TO LOW - Lostprophets, Muse, Metallica, My Chemical Romance, Wolfmother, QOTSA, the Automatic, Good Charlotte, Arctic Monkeys and Nine Inch Nails.

£95's not that much, so what should I get? Or should I save? So many questions, so little time...
Member #29 of the "Use Your Fecking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.

Current Gear: Hamer XT Sunburst Qlt
Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

To be perfectly honest, I'd keep it and save for a better amp. You probably only need about another £30-£40 to get some sort of Roland Cube or Vox ADVT
Could I sell my Marshall MG15 CDR for about that much? It's in very good condition, I only got it around 6 months ago! Or more?

Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

I'd imagine you probably could sell your marshall for around that much, I sold my Marshall MG30DFX on ebay for £72 about 2 weeks ago, and it's only one step up from your amp.

I'd give it a go...you'll appreciate a Cube or Vox ADVT a lot more

and hey you're in my club! lol, bar a few bands, we have very similar tastes indeed
You could probably get 70$ (£35?) For the mg15 but I'veplayed the amp it's not as bad as most make it out as. but if you save up for new amp, don't go for a cube or a small vox. Save up for a bigger amp.
lol My fave bands are really just Lostprophets and Muse, the others are bands that are "okay" and my band will be playing some Metallica... Personally It's Muse and Lostprophets for me! Yeah the Roland Cube 30X looks good, haven't seen the Vox yet!

Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

Save for a real amp.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
lol^ get a wah pedal, will always come in handy believe me!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

^You still interested in mine?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I like the look of the Roland Cube 30X, I'm only 14 and I'm not the best at guitar like but I do have a band and would a 30 Watt be enough (loud enough that is) for practise, and maybe very small gigs?

Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

Realistically you can cover gigs with very little SS wattage...First gig I played we had 5 mins to soundcheck due to some equipment screw ups...the tech miked up my MG30 while the volume was still at pretty much nothing, and although I couldnt hear it when playing (nightmare) apparently the sound for the crowd was fine (well, as fine as you get from an MG), so as long as the tech knows what he's doing you'll be fine
Ceci n'est pas une signature
Quote by ponnightingale
Could I sell my Marshall MG15 CDR for about that much? It's in very good condition, I only got it around 6 months ago! Or more?

If you put it on ebay, p.m me as my nephew is just starting to play, would be ace for him!!!
"When was the last time god played to 250,000 fans."(Noel Gallagher, Knebworth, 96)

Quote by Våd Hamster
Congratulations on your 2nd hand cancer

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/oasisrocks/

If you love Oasis, come on in and join...
Quote by Uphill_Battle
Surprisingly, none of you mentioned the Epi VJ.

Unless he gets an EQ pedal with it, the Epiphone VJ is total crap for the type of bands he listed

I hated mine until I got an EQ pedal
Quote by matt bickerton
Unless he gets an EQ pedal with it, the Epiphone VJ is total crap for the type of bands he listed

I hated mine until I got an EQ pedal

+1 on the EQ pedal. Even a beringher is ok, it's got such a simple task to do.

Personally I'd take that 95 quid, and take the pretty girl from your english class out somewhere nice this weekend. Then get a job at Burger King to buy a decent amp.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by matt bickerton
the Epiphone VJ is total crap for the type of bands he listed

+1

And I'm a fan of that amp.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
Personally I'd take that 95 quid, and take the pretty girl from your english class out somewhere nice this weekend. Then get a job at Burger King to buy a decent amp.
Lol.

Best advice ever.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
Shame Shame putting Metallica in the same list as MCR and Lost Prophets

right now....Metallica's at a lower level.