Are guitars supposed to have fret buzz problems if you tune em down half a step to e flat if you have pretty high action?
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
my guitar used to do it. if you are using very light strings try a medium because i was using E.B super slinky and i was getting it what i would go into like drop d or Eb so someone suggested higher ggauge so i got a pack or regular slink and now it dosent do it anymore lol or higher your action if its a new guitar but if its old check the neck to see if its warped (if that take it to a guitar shop)

hope that was a bit helpful
Thanks man. Yeah, i can't really raise the action on my guitar coz its just perfect right now, and its pretty high compared to other guitars. So i guess it must be the neck or something. Im returning it, coz its a gibson, and i won't suffer neck problems with a brand new 2000 dollar guitar.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Thanks man. Yeah, i can't really raise the action on my guitar coz its just perfect right now, and its pretty high compared to other guitars. So i guess it must be the neck or something. Im returning it, coz its a gibson, and i won't suffer neck problems with a brand new 2000 dollar guitar.

Chances are it's a dodgy fret or the truss rod's not quite right for the string tension...although a half-step drop shouldn't be a problem on a hard-tail so i reckon fret. Gibson's legendary quality control strikes again
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com