OK i have searched and Searched and Searched and Searched for a Mahogany V Neck Thru with an OFR. Hum in the Bridge and Neck. Not a Rhoades V a Normal V.

Anyone Know of one without having to get one custom built. And dont state the DIME Razorback Vs as they are 3500
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
I have a gem for you right here:

Bernie Rico

Check out some of those Vs man, they're awesome...dunno how much they cost though.
try looking at the prices that are mentioned on the site just below the guitars

the only Vs i know of with a FR are the ESP and jackson Rhoads shaped Vs

also ive never seen an Epi gothic V with a FR
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
jackson king v has normal v shape but i think alder wood. has ofr tho and sd hb's
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by fire within
try looking at the prices that are mentioned on the site just below the guitars

the only Vs i know of with a FR are the ESP and jackson Rhoads shaped Vs

also ive never seen an Epi gothic V with a FR

most of the Vs have no price.

And has no one ever seen a Jackson KV2 on here?
I really like those bernie rico guitars but are they custom made to order or do you order from them and they are allready built
there's the jackson king v, but i think they're made of alder wood.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
http://www.ricojrguitars.com/download.php?view.2

All you had to do was look for the link on that website to the company's real site lol.

Thats the page where you can get the price sheet, with the list of the options and what they cost.

EDIT: They're expensive.
PRS Custom 22
Epiphone LP Custom
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T

Fender PT-100 Tuner
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon
Digitech Tone Driver
MXR Phase 100
Ernie Ball VP Jr Volume Pedal

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Road King
'69 Fender Super Bassman
Warmoth or any other custom build, buddy.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
^definitely +1. Next guitar I get will be a Warmoth kit. You can spec it however you want and it'll cost far less than a custom shop guitar.
the Jackson USA King V has an OFR, it's neck through, and it's made of mahogany I believe.
Quote by Syn Harvest
OK i have searched and Searched and Searched and Searched for a Mahogany V Neck Thru with an OFR. Hum in the Bridge and Neck. Not a Rhoades V a Normal V.

Anyone Know of one without having to get one custom built. And dont state the DIME Razorback Vs as they are 3500

bugger. I'm getting one custom built, lol.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Eric 666
the Jackson USA King V has an OFR, it's neck through, and it's made of mahogany I believe.

i think the hardtail one is mahogany, but the floydy one is alder with maple neck-thru, far as I'm aware...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Syn Harvest

well good news, at namm dean announced that they are coming out with import razorback v's. They are gonna be about the same price as the regular import razorbacks
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
Do you have a link to the imports. also the warmoths are all bolt on. I want a neck thru
Quote by Dave_Mc
i think the hardtail one is mahogany, but the floydy one is alder with maple neck-thru, far as I'm aware...

right I just checked with Musicians friend...but oh well, Alder body or not, it should give you a very heavy tone plugged into the right amp.
No i hate alder and basswood im a rhythm player mainly with random leads once in awhile i need that lowend chug that mahogany gives you
I might just get a ESP V and get a whammy pedal or two
Quote by Syn Harvest
Do you have a link to the imports. also the warmoths are all bolt on. I want a neck thru

http://www.carlinoguitars.com/DeanGuitarModels1a.html the 21 and 22 ones down

only thing is there set necks not neck thru. and theres more finishes then just those 2, go to the dean sight to check them out
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

^ No that looks gay as hell

But the Black Standard Dean Razorback V looks interesting