Page 1 of 2
lol, I remember seeing that scene in SKOM...I was thinking the same thing..
...And The Nominees Are
Yeah, he's not gay, but I do hate him. But, not as bad as I hate Lars frigging Ulrich.

And, hey, is that avatar from Saw?
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
the starter of this thread wasnt saying he was gay lol. thats simply teh name of the video that happens to be hilarious.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
I have lost respect for Metallica, since "Load" since then, they have not pwnd
666 BRO
There was a thread about this a while back. I believe it was summer time. Anyways you need to get a life. He's one of the best guitarists around.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Quote by grungefan89
Yeah, he's not gay, but I do hate him. But, not as bad as I hate Lars frigging Ulrich.

And, hey, is that avatar from Saw?

no its from that other movie where that guy is chained to a pipe and saws his foot
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Quote by Schecter4lyfe
the starter of this thread wasnt saying he was gay lol. thats simply teh name of the video that happens to be hilarious.

thanks

I really do <3 kirk

just a funny video
Quote by A_New_Level
no its from that other movie where that guy is chained to a pipe and saws his foot

Well, excuse me for not wanting to squint like George Bush at my screen.

Ass.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Quote by AngelOfSorrow
He's one of the best guitarists around.

You can't be serious, can you?

Megadeth > Metallica
Quote by Archaon

You can't be serious, can you?

Megadeth > Metallica

Damnit man stop ruining my thread with this whole megadeth vrs metallica bullshit

i <3 dave & i <3 kirk & i <3 marty, and i <3 chris
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Damnit man stop ruining my thread with this whole megadeth vrs metallica bullshit

i <3 dave & i <3 kirk & i <3 marty, and i <3 chris

are u sure it isnt you who is gay?
To me like...

Megadeth = Metallica

Metallica has the better songs in their history.. but Megadeths new shit is pretty damn sweet
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
yes

Well shit, you convinced me.

You tramp.

Anyways. I like Megadeth and all, but old Metallica just kicks ass. If you average it all off though, just the fact that Marty Friedman was in Megadeth owns Metallica's newer stuff.
Quote by RawrDemon
Well shit, you convinced me.

You tramp.

Anyways. I like Megadeth and all, but old Metallica just kicks ass. If you average it all off though, just the fact that Marty Friedman was in Megadeth owns Metallica's newer stuff.

dude I totally agree, marty is awesome and old metallica was awesome.

My favorite albums are kill em all, rust in peace
wtf!!!
How can he be gay when he has a wife and children
Quote by Dimebag22
4. the penis thread kid?

Quote by carol.
as of today 7.
you will forever be known to me as the "WHY DO My THREADS KEEP DYING!??! " kid.

Quote by I was here
wtf!!!
How can he be gay when he has a wife and children

please refer to Brokeback Mountain
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Let me assist here

1. Brokeback Mountain
645 up, 118 down

The new film from Academy Award-nominated director Ang Lee. An epic love story set against the sweeping vistas of Wyoming and Texas, Brokeback Mountain tells the story of two young men - a ranch-hand and a rodeo cowboy - who meet in the summer of 1963, and unexpectedly forge a lifelong connection, one whose complications, joys and tragedies provide a testament to the endurance and power of love.

In other words, a story about two gay cowboys.

Eric Cartman predicted the movie Brokeback Mountain years earlier on Southpark when he said that the independant film festival that came to his town would show two gay cowboys eating pudding.

But, really,

if you read this kirk,

I really do <3 you
Quote by A_New_Level

Scary Movie 4 sucked.

Does anyone know when Metallica is going to get a new guitarist? I think Kirk got parkinsons or something, he can barely play the Nothing Else Matters intro in concert anymore.
Dickless.
Even if he was gay it dosent matter like nobody cares that Rob Halford is gay it just makes you feel creepy when he sings songs about lovin chics...cuz you know its a lie
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

That's what I don't understand, if they liked chicks too, why didn't they advertise it as a movie about bi cowboys? All i ever heard about it was "OMG the cowboys are teh gay!!11!!"
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Kirk and Lars said they do that shit because the Metal scene is very homophobic..
But wouldn't one picture of them frenching be enough?
And oh yeah Kirk walks and talks very feminim.

I think Kirk is a bit bi-sexual since he also has been been married twice and has a kid and stuff.

I Kirk.
lol Kirk. He is one of my favorite personalities. I doubt he is gay or bisexual (if you are married, you aren't bisexual. You are whatever your wife/husband is), but I do like to poke fun at his voice. Watch the part where he is talking about the Unforgiven solo. "Like this is like...the solo that I have been like trying to do for like 5 years!"
Quote by CowboyUp
lol Kirk. He is one of my favorite personalities. I doubt he is gay or bisexual (if you are married, you aren't bisexual. You are whatever your wife/husband is), but I do like to poke fun at his voice. Watch the part where he is talking about the Unforgiven solo. "Like this is like...the solo that I have been like trying to do for like 5 years!"

Haha yes, he's so cute!
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Scary Movie 4 sucked.

Does anyone know when Metallica is going to get a new guitarist? I think Kirk got parkinsons or something, he can barely play the Nothing Else Matters intro in concert anymore.

WTF

scuse me

please give me a link to this
Page 1 of 2