Ok so im going to be getting a Schecter Damien FR and im going to replace the pickups with bill lawrence pickups and when I get the money I want to replace the licensed floyd rose with an original one. So how much routing would have to be done and is it worth $180 for the floyd rose?
do you even have the money for the damien?

wait to see how long the LFR will last, then replace it.
You don't want to replace it prematurely. You should abuse it the most you can before dropping $180.00.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
There shouldn't have to be any routing necessary. The difference between the LFR and the OFR will be considerable, but make sure that you really are going to use your tremelo to its fullest extent before you drop that money.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
I was thinking about routing out another guitar for the licensced one and put it on there and also this may sound stupid but is the bar on the original made of stronger metal?
Yes, it's just all around better. Better materials used, better craftsmanship.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
So it would be harder to break the arm off? I would probably have the guitar now if I didnt break the arm off my ltd and its been on order for a week and a half.
your jumping from topic to topic.

so why do you want to take the LFR out? just to put an OFR in?

and if you dont like it, why are you putting the LFR on another guitar? this is so confusing!
I'm taking the LFR out because the damiens going to be my main guitar and im hard on them and im putting the LFR into a cheap strat copy or something like that but I want the OFR so i can have a better main guitar with a better OFR.
Quote by 420 FREAK
I'm taking the LFR out because the damiens going to be my main guitar and im hard on them and im putting the LFR into a cheap strat copy or something like that but I want the OFR so i can have a better main guitar with a better OFR.

that is completly wasting the LFR...

but whatever floats your boat.
I've got a LFR now its ok but I think if I was getting a better guitar I would want a better trem thats why I'm doing it and i am rough on guitars too and want something that will hold up better. I'll put the LFR on a strat copy that I can bring to school without bringing a better guitar.