I searched all over the internet for California BB gun laws, but I can't find any. Can someone please tell my the latest California BB gun laws? The most important one I need is age limit
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Quote by Eric 666
http://www.lcav.org/library/reports_analyses/2004_California_Report.pdf

I guess these are the latest ones...people dont just change laws every year...

Dude, my browser keeps freezing every time I click it
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
i would assume you need to be 18 to buy one.

that is the age limit here, and i would assume its the same in most anywhere.

why not just go to a store that sells them and ask what the age limit is?
Quote by daytripper75
i would assume you need to be 18 to buy one.

that is the age limit here, and i would assume its the same in most anywhere.

why not just go to a store that sells them and ask what the age limit is?

Walking there is too far. I'm not gonna ask my dad to just take me there to find out the age limit
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
What's with all the BB and Pellet Gun threads lately?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by (-:
Walking there is too far. I'm not gonna ask my dad to just take me there to find out the age limit

well, there is this invention ive heard about. it lets you talk to people over a long distance...

buuut, its pretty crazy. doubt youd be interested in using it.
Quote by daytripper75
well, there is this invention ive heard about. it lets you talk to people over a long distance...

buuut, its pretty crazy. doubt youd be interested in using it.

I think it's called the internet

look! I'm talking to you right now!!!
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
I'm thinking he means the phone

And why don't you just get your dad to buy it and then give it to you, and you pay him back? My dad bought me a Pellet gun a couple years ago, and I was 12, and gave it to me for Christmas.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by greendayguitar
I'm thinking he means the phone

And why don't you just get your dad to buy it and then give it to you, and you pay him back? My dad bought me a Pellet gun a couple years ago, and I was 12, and gave it to me for Christmas.

I bought an M16 electric BB gun about a year ago when I was 12. I used these BB's that my friend gave me (they were really terribly molded), I used them in my gun and it got jammed. I gave it to my dad and he noticed a sticker on the gun saying "Must be 18 or 21 years of age to use." Or some crap like that, so he took it away and that was the last time I ever used a BB gun..
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
Help pls?
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs