Hey guys, need a little bit of advice.

My Epiphone Explorer fell over and there is a curved crack in the back of the neck, right underneath the second fret. Luckily it still stays in tune and plays alright but my action has been raised slightly and I would like to try and fix it as I have been told that it is possible. I have heard that i may be able to fill in the cracks with some kind of glue or filler and clamp the neck back together and then if the stuff dries then it should be alright. Anyways this is my only guitar so I thought I'd get all the information or tips that I can before I attempt it. don't want to try it and then end up in a worse position.

any help or information very much appreciated
I would take it to a guitar shop if I were you. Ask a professional there what he or she feels can be done. Regardless of whatever advice you get here, you're going to want a professional to do it.
Quote by powerhalf
I would take it to a guitar shop if I were you. Ask a professional there what he or she feels can be done. Regardless of whatever advice you get here, you're going to want a professional to do it.

definitely
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up