alright my school has no music classes but i want to attend a musical college (berklee, transylvania)
but like if i like "major" in a subject during high school (social studies) will that effect like if i want to join a music college, since they wont really focus on social studies
but all A's looks good on transcript
You need to have good grades in order to be accepted to a school like Berklee. You should study music with a private teacher and prepare everything you will need for your audition. Contact the schools and get a list of the types of things they look for, and begin working on them. Make sure you keep your grades up though.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
well my grades are always good, though im lazy for school b/c i feel its wasting my time, b/c my guidance counselor called me stupid so im stuck in regular classes even though i took some junior classes and they were easy

but im a pretty good musician, like im not formal so i cant read sheet or anything but im very creative
im trying out for transilvania playing Airtap by Erik mongrain
ahh, well im good at like math itself, like really good in geometry but like when it comes down to it i suck, i know how to do the problems but i usually screw up like in algebra
but like i make A+ in social studies
i made a 100 on my us history final
and i've never studied, its not a lie, like i used to just not study and now its kind of against my morals lol
Quote by TDKshorty
well my grades are always good, though im lazy for school b/c i feel its wasting my time, b/c my guidance counselor called me stupid so im stuck in regular classes even though i took some junior classes and they were easy

but im a pretty good musician, like im not formal so i cant read sheet or anything but im very creative
im trying out for transilvania playing Airtap by Erik mongrain

Well, I don't know about that particular school, but most schools require a certain degree of sight reading skills and theory, so you may want to find someone to study with that can bring you up to speed in those areas. Even if you have excellent technical skill on your instrument, you still have to have a certain amount of ability in things like reading music and the like.

Also, make sure you keep those grades up anyways...it may seem like a waste of time, but if you let them drop too much you'll probably get boned pretty bad.

Good luck man.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
well my grades never go below a B
but my bio class...the teacher blows and like i have a portfolio due tomorrow and she never helps me and i havent even started on it
like she tells me what to do just not how to do it
but its probably my fault cuz i joined a lab group full of slackers so we didnt do anything

and like im taking music theory classes at my school next year
but im already ahead i've taken 2 junior classes so i dnno