OK, men, women and children. Gather for I have a problem...

I want to buy my girlfriend a pipe that blows bubbles instead of tobacco for Valentine's Day (because I'm sooo romantic) but can't find one anywhere...

Please, I'm in Britain and desperate...

Help?
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by alliwant
OK, men, women and children. Gather for I have a problem...

I want to buy my girlfriend a pipe that blows bubbles instead of tobacco for Valentine's Day (because I'm sooo romantic) but can't find one anywhere...

Please, I'm in Britain and desperate...

Help?

An inspiring idea my friend
Funny words.
I managed to get one from a toy shop in Antibes in the South of France.

You could try there?
Terms and Conditions apply.
Sounds like an awesome present. Try to find one in the kids sections of department stores. Although on second thought, it might be really hard to find one because it's winter. I would look on ebay^^
I believe in Armageddon, I've been baptised in alcohol.
walmart, but the instructions are going to be written in american and your from england so that might be a problem.... damn.... ill think of something and get back to you
Quote by Markieg3
the instructions are going to be written in american

yep, american.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by Markieg3
walmart, but the instructions are going to be written in american and your from england so that might be a problem.... damn.... ill think of something and get back to you

I think we speak pretty much nearly the same language...
Thanks Arthur, but I wouldn't think they'd arrive here in time...I'm loving the Smurf one...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Local dollar store?
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!