I am in need of a great case/bag for my GT-8. Anyone have any suggestions?
Gear:

- Ibanez SZ720FM (EMG 81/85)
- Ibanez RG1570(D-Sonic/Air Norton)
- Schecter C-1 Classic
- Carvin CT6M (Deep Blue on Quilted Maple)

- Mesa Boogie Rectifier Road King II w/ RK 2x12 Cab
- Boss GT-8
- Ibanez TS9DX
- Monster PRO 2500
may wanna take a look at smaller laptop cases. They may also have room for the adapter

EDIT slightly off topic, how's the quality of the GT-8? Are the effects full or transparent sounding? I've always been attracted to such a large array of effects in one box.
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
I'm pretty happy with it, but there are better and more expensive things out there...I am *THIS* close to getting an Eventide Eclipse.....
Gear:

- Ibanez SZ720FM (EMG 81/85)
- Ibanez RG1570(D-Sonic/Air Norton)
- Schecter C-1 Classic
- Carvin CT6M (Deep Blue on Quilted Maple)

- Mesa Boogie Rectifier Road King II w/ RK 2x12 Cab
- Boss GT-8
- Ibanez TS9DX
- Monster PRO 2500
the guys over at www.bossgtcentral.com/forum have developed a carrying case for the unit. It's just under $50 but well worth the money for the quality.

To seek...the quality on the GT-8 is superb. If you can afford an Eventide, then go for it. If not, you can't go wrong with the GT-8. I've used and had access to many effects in my time, but this unit does everything I need and about 100 things more. I use it on my Mesa Roadster and I have taken the time to set it up for this rig, which only took about 2 or 3 hours to do properly. I use it in the effects loop and the ADA converters are transparent enough that I cannot even tell it's there when switching the mesa loop on and off with all the effects turned off on the GT-8. Again, great unit.
Last edited by TwoString at Apr 18, 2007,
opeth uses GT-6's if that means anything to you
Ibanez S620EX Limited Edition
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey Classic 50
Crate GX-15