look people. almost every page i go on on this website (or any music discussion site) has some thing to do with megadeth > metallica or vice versa. so i made you a thread to come to and flame others for their choice out of the pair. Im neutral so dont kill me.

ready...set...FLAME!!
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
the winner for most original thread.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Meagadeth
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously
Meatallica or Veggiedeth...

I'll go listen to Opeth.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb Combo
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Tons of Green Tortex picks
Lots of other crap...
They're both good, but VERY different. Metallica will always be remembered because of their 5 first albums, Megadeth never had the same success as them. I rather listen to Master Of Puppets or Ride The Lightning than Rust In Peace. But music isn't a competition, get over it.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Quote by MetalNick
Meatallica or Veggiedeth...

I'll go listen to Opeth.

GTFO

its a close tie but id hav 2 go with metallica
+ =
Quote by Ibzman
They're both good, but VERY different. Metallica will always be remembered because of their 5 first albums, Megadeth never had the same success as them. I rather listen to Master Of Puppets or Ride The Lightning than Rust In Peace. But music isn't a competition, get over it.

this guy knows what hes talking about
+ =
Testament was and still is the best thrash band to come out of that era,,,,even though now they are more death than thrash,,,,which is awesome with me,,,
Quote by War-Ensemble
GTFO

its a close tie but id hav 2 go with metallica

Lol, they're my favorite 2 bands man, just having a laugh.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb Combo
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Tons of Green Tortex picks
Lots of other crap...
Quote by tom-the-lawn
Metallica all the way

Megadeath is gay.

Megadeath suck. Metallica suck even more. Megadeth (with Marty Friedman) own your soul.
Metallica IMO. Compare the vocals: James > Mustaine any day. Compare the riffs: Metallica > Megadeth compare the lead guitarists... tough one. Kirk has made some solos which can't be beaten by Marty but Marty is better at playing the guitar.. So i'd say it's a tie on this one. Anyways Metallica > Megadeth =)