There's only one, I think it was shown off at a NAMM one year. So no, chances are no one has evens een the wangcaster.
Dickless.
Well, I play with mine all the time.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by MetalMilitia212
There's only one, I think it was shown off at a NAMM one year. So no, chances are no one has evens een the wangcaster.

Oh... in that case who made it? some luthier with nothing to do?
Quote by BigTakeover138
Oh... in that case who made it? some luthier with nothing to do?

http://www.carverdoug.com/guitars/wangcaster.htm

http://www.carverdoug.com/wang.html

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
ive never seen the real one, but i bet its smaller than it actually looks, they always are............ ****ing scale length
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
#15 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.
Quote by sashki
It's by a guy called "Carver Doug". I think he makes furniture aswell...

EDIT: ****, I'm always beaten to it!

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Ah c'mon...now thats just plain wrong....especially if you were using a bottleneck!!
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
I have a built-in Wangcaster.
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
I broke my G string while playing with my wangcaster...

Anyway, I wonder if those have good tone. Too bad there's only one.
even if it were available in the shops to try, how in heck could you ask the assistant to let you try it out?

"er, I fancy a guitar that looks like a giant penis?"

"I find normal-shaped guitars uncomfortable, I think one shaped like a penis would be more appealing"

"I like running my hands over large penises"

o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ heh, yeah, you have to wonder how you'd approach the sales guy. And long time no see!

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I saw a rich bich guitar that looked like..well, a bitch...

Guess where the input cable was...