not sure if this has been posted before, but today is officially one of the best days of my life!

LEGENDARY rockers Led Zeppelin are set to re-group after 22 years for a money-spinning stadium tour of America.

The three surviving members — singer Robert Plant, guitarist Jimmy Page and bassist John Paul Jones — plan to hit the road next summer.

The trio hope to pocket £6.4million for the shows.

Robert, 54, Jimmy, 58, and 56-year-old John Paul met two weeks ago at the offices of their management firm Trinifold.

They buried the hatchet over Page and Plant’s 1990s tour, which John Paul only learned about from a newspaper.

A band insider said last night: “If the right offer comes up they will do it.”

Trinifold added: “Jimmy is itching to do something, but there is nothing firm yet.”

Zeppelin split in 1980 after a booze binge killed drummer John Bonham.

His son Jason is set to play drums on the tour.

The band, famed for songs like Stairway to Heaven and Whole Lotta Love, are second only to the Beatles in worldwide album sales.

They still hold records for crowds at their 1970s concerts.

A music industry insider said: “They had so many hits that I am sure the reunion would be a major success.”
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Way to get their ages wrong. Jimmy is 63, JPJ is 61, and Robert Plant is 58. And 22 years from 1980 is 2002. Looks like someone found an old article.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
jizzim

yah i said it
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
I'm assuming you got that from an article that was published in the Sun news paper...i wouldn't be so sure about it, mainly because it is five years old!....
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
wow, there was a huge post on this yesterday, i don't know how ur not gettin flamed for this, UG is full of assholes
I fucking hope so!

/end useless post
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by eltravo

Robert, 54, Jimmy, 58, and 56-year-old John Paul met two weeks ago at the offices of their management firm Trinifold.

Quote by Bossman123
I'm assuming you got that from an article that was published in the Sun news paper...i wouldn't be so sure about it, mainly because it is five years old!....

Quote by VoodooChild15
Way to get their ages wrong. Jimmy is 63, JPJ is 61, and Robert Plant is 58. And 22 years from 1980 is 2002. Looks like someone found an old article.

Nuff said
, the British press reported that Robert Plant and John Paul Jones had reconciled after a 20-year feud which had kept Led Zeppelin apart, and rumours surfaced of a reunion tour in 2003. [39] This was later denied by Plant and Page's management company. [40]

Wikipedia ftw.

pwnt
Quote by Kyle Gass
Please take this to the classic rock/B&A thread.

Yo are you really Kyle Gass or is that just your screen name?
ok sorry, i heard it on the radio, then ran to my computer to see if it was true, i apparantly found an old article, but there was a thing about it on my local radio station...
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
ok well i feel like a jackass, sorry for the time-waster.

but it was on the radio.
From wikipedia

In 2006, Page attended the induction of Led Zeppelin to the UK Music Hall of Fame. During an interview for the BBC for said event, he expressed plans to record new material in 2007, saying "It's an album that I really need to get out of my system... there's a good album in there and it's ready to come out" and 'Also there will be some Zeppelin things on the horizon".
thank you, kind corn man, for easing the pain of my flaming injury
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
I heard something about them releasing a new Live DVD soon, but no reunion.

That would be epic. I want them to release the Royal Albert Hall concert from the existing DVD as a live album, first, though.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
As much as Id love to see them all together, they broke up because of Bonhams death, so why get back now? Hes not reborn. Besides, it would end the mystic legacy
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
I heard there not going back on tour but page is just releasing some old unreleased songs that he has.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals