View poll results: Favorite WWE Show
RAW
5 83%
SmackDown!
0 0%
ECW
1 17%
Voters: 6.
So yea for all of you WWE fans on UG, what show is your favorite? For me it is RAW, because it has better wrestling overall. Smackdown is very boring and the matches are edited. ECW is also boring with the lack of storylines and only one title.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I agree with Raw. I watch it the day after it comes on after school though(Tuesday instead of Monday) because I just want to.. I dunno why. Don't watch ECW often. Smackdown I only watch if I read spoilers that are good.
I used to watch it always, not anymore.

Although I do like to watch it from time to time, I find i'm completely lost, dude to the amount of storylines, and it's to fake.

But it still has some very bangable women.
F.U.B.A.R.
The last time I watched wrestling was when Stone Cold and The Rock were in it, stopped watching soon after because it completely sucks balls. I watched a few minutes last week and I puked.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Quote by MDoggDX316
So yea for all of you WWE fans on UG, what show is your favorite? For me it is RAW, because it has better wrestling overall. Smackdown is very boring and the matches are edited. ECW is also boring with the lack of storylines and only one title.

(points to your username)

a big DX fan huh?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
(points to your username)

a big DX fan huh?

I've been using this username for internet stuff since I was in 6th grade. I got to know them from playing the video games and such. So I'm more a fan of the old incarnation. The new DX is still cool though. Good eye...
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
WWF tottaly screwed up ECW, ECW used to be awesome as hell when it was its own company. And i dont care about WWF crap anymore, they focus too much on storylines and not enough on good matches.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm