Ok so Im freakin bored as hell today , usually I'd be on playing warrock , but their servers are down since they are preparing for a retail release soon. Any one have some good ideas for free online FPS that are good? or better yet any one have a steam account I can borrow for like 3 days : ) lol seriously....
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
Ok so Im freakin bored as hell today , usually I'd be on playing warrock , but their servers are down since they are preparing for a retail release soon. Any one have some good ideas for free online FPS that are good? or better yet any one have a steam account I can borrow for like 3 days : ) lol seriously....

Check your PM's...

I shouldn't trust you, just please don't change the password.

I have CS 1.6
Day of Defeat 1.6
Half Life 1
Richochet
Half Life Death Match

And I think a few more things...
ok so ive heard alot about steam. wanna explain it to me? cuz so far all ive got is something about it holding your pass and stuff for multiple games.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by chillininfl
ok so ive heard alot about steam. wanna explain it to me? cuz so far all ive got is something about it holding your pass and stuff for multiple games.

You can download it from www.steampowered.com. It keeps all the games you've bought in your profile, whether you have the CD or not, you can just download them once logged into the account, which is what the threadstarted will need to do when he logs in.
its basically what you use to play on valves games.

you need it to play on cs and other related games.
Quote by AthenasGhost
You can download it from www.steampowered.com. It keeps all the games you've bought in your profile, whether you have the CD or not, you can just download them once logged into the account, which is what the threadstarted will need to do when he logs in.

ok, so just online games? i dont get it. are there alot of games online that you buy?
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by chillininfl
ok, so just online games? i dont get it. are there alot of games online that you buy?

They have quite a few, most of their games you can also buy in stores, or you can buy them off the internet in Steam. Some of their games are offline also like Half Life, but most of them are online multiplayer.
...America's Army is cool, but no one on this site plays that game exept me.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
THANKS ALOT
dont worry i wont be a dick wad

I'll take your word on it

Your welcome
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by powerstroke
...America's Army is cool, but no one on this site plays that game exept me.

I play AA. I'm pretty new to it but i used to play it ages ago but ive gone back to it. Its damn hard lol.
I can't believe you just gave that guy your steam account. You may as well have given him the keys to your car.

If he cheats or gets abusive your account will be VAC banned and you;ll have to buy the software all over again.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
I can't believe you just gave that guy your steam account. You may as well have given him the keys to your car.

If he cheats or gets abusive your account will be VAC banned and you;ll have to buy the software all over again.

even if you're vac-banned cant you still play on non vac-secured servers?
Steam is the devil. Their anti-cheat system sucks. They say its 100% correct yet you can be banned by just getting reported. Not only that, but you can't appeal your case. I swear I'm so sick of Valve and Steam.
Sent from my iPad.
i agree steam is just all-round shit. people have been having problems with it since day one.
Valve are a disgrace for bug fixing too.

Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx
even if you're vac-banned cant you still play on non vac-secured servers?

Yeah but would you want to? It's where all the cheaters play.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
AthenasGhost, I just want to say you rule.

You win for being trustworthy and giving some guy you don't even know something you probably paid a lot of money for.

+1.234566789102938472837412 x 10 to the 89372643924256652444325463455243423
Quote by Rankles
Valve are a disgrace for bug fixing too.

And their e-mail system sucks ...
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx
i agree steam is just all-round shit. people have been having problems with it since day one.

I quit the first day it came out.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~