first thing i thought when i visited your site i was like wtf? u had a pikachu icon for the pointer thing and the weirdest colored background i've ever seen.

but the acoustic song was actually ok. keep going and you may end up somewhere(yes this is encouragement)
Are you tryin' to tell me you don't like pikachu? Cuz if so, you're lyin' to me and you're lyin' to yourself. jk of course.

Thanks for the encouragement but by acoustic song what were you reffering to? all of our demos are acoustic.
well it does say Skateboarding Is Not A Crime...but i think you're trying to make a joke that i don't get.

I wrote that actually just cuz its ironic and stuff. No one in our band skateboards.
I have to be honest - you may have spent too much time on your myspace, and not enough on the music. I listened to "gertrude stein" and it was properly derivative. I like to try and give plus points first, and the best I can do is that your keyboard makes quite a nice sound, and I reasonably anjoyed the solo, If someonen played it at a blues or folk session, i wouldnt heckle them. But, unfortunately, it was too long, too repetitive, the tone on most of the instruments was horrible, and your singer is not one. I hate to be negative, but I am sure you would rather i didnt lie to you.

And, just to demonstrate that I am not afraid to put my head above the parapit:

www.myspace.com/se7enevermusic
Quote by me and a half
well it does say Skateboarding Is Not A Crime...but i think you're trying to make a joke that i don't get.

I wrote that actually just cuz its ironic and stuff. No one in our band skateboards.

No , the dots showed where the song title cut off (hence the confusion)

No joke , but the hehe refered to younger (few months ago) days when i skated (because i had a board)
wee wee waka waka wang wang waka waka wee wee... ...infectious lyrics man...

Nice acoustic stuff man....Keep it up. Nice band name too.
Well, the only reason all of our stuff is acoustic was because our drummer didn't show up and we just wanted some stuff for on our myspace. and the Gertrudestein vocals are pretty crappy because I didn't have them memorized and was reading them off the paper. Our songs on there are pretty much the first time we played them. We played them better at the concert that we have a video of on there but our stupid keyboardist shut the video in a car door.