Currently I own a samick electric guitar which is nothing special but I'm thinking to buy a new one to combine with a fender cyber deluxe (amp) which i already own. Basically I restricted mainly my search on fenders partly because they are more suitable to my amp, particularly the american deluxe series. Also, i considered guitars like ibanez, esp and also considering reicenbacker guitars.

In tems of influences I'm very versatile but i'm mostly into grunge, indie, classic rock, some jazz and metal.

my budget is around $2000-$2500 and I would like an idea of what to give a try and what to ignore as here in malta guitars are available mostly on order when they are in a hig price range($1500 and over). preferably a guitar with a whammy bar although it shouldn't matter in case the guitar has not a whammy bar.
10x in advance for your help.
Well.. i have a decent fender Fm 212R... nothin great but my jackson gets along with it quite well... i know.. nothin great but... i only had 1000 to get equipment but yeah.. idk... i mean.. you should go and try some out.. bring your amp to the shop and ask em to let you try some out on it...
Quote by MikeWO
That's like asking if you can get fat by looking at a burger.

Quote by Mein Kampf
Black people still exist?

--------------------
Equipment
--------------------
Jackson DXMG
Digtech Rp150
Fender FM212R
1932 Allero Acoustic
i agree with the paul reed smith custom 22 or 24. i have one and they are amazing, i will never play anything else.
do carvin guitars ship to europe? a customized guitar would surely suit perfectly my wants!
Quote by granitu
do carvin guitars ship to europe? a customized guitar would surely suit perfectly my wants!

Most likely, they do. I don't know, so your best bet would be to email them.

But you'll still have close to, or over a thousand dollars left. Can't beat that.