what do you guys think is the most kickass buddy guy song? Anythin with some crazy riffs and somthin that really gets you goin?
My Rig:
Fender American Strat w/ texas specials
Martin DX1
Blueridge Br73
1968 Domino Californian
Stagg bass
2006 Fender hot rod deluxe
Gretsch Electromatic compact amp
among others
I like. Stone Crazy. Awsome song.
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
part of me really likes remembering stevie, but my favorite is where is the next one coming from.
Dude I saw him when he came to Austin, he kicked major ass. later on in the show Jimmie Vaughan came on and they had this awesome 20 minuete jam, the Buddy Guy's original keyboardist who is 99 years old came out and ripped on the keyboards. Awesome show, I got one of his straps that was signed by him, any song by him kicks ass, but I'd say I like stone Crazy the most.
Quote by ^Slash^
I like. Stone Crazy. Awsome song.

Me too.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
I still can't get over "Damn right, I've got the blues".
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
too many to mention, but 'rememberin stevie' and 'feels like rain' are a couple of favourites.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
One Room Country Shak, Mary Had a Little Lamb, A Man and the Blues, Five Long Years, Feels Like Rain, I Smell a Rat.. there's just too damn many. Buddy is such an amazing musician.
I got into him through a video of "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and I haven't quite gotten over that.

Hopefully I can see him in April.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
hmm

i like "i could cry" which he did with john mayall

and i really like five long years
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

Quote by psychodelia
I got into him through a video of "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and I haven't quite gotten over that.

Same here. I remember hearing it back when i took lessons, I've loved the man ever since.
Quote by psychodelia

My favorite "Mary had a little lamb"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSbO8sjm-gc

That ridiculously high squeal at the beginning of "mary" made my eyes bug out of my head the first time I heard it.
Last edited by Roll251 at Feb 19, 2007,
I like 'Mother-in-law Blues'. If you can't feel that, hand yourself over to a mortuary: you are deceased.
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.