OK, so I've gotten back into skating (Yay and nay) so I must get a new set-up.
For wheels I was thinkin Blind "Video Games"? or if you could suggest a good set, but they have to be either 49-50mm.

As for the board I was thinking of getting a Zero since they are well know for street skating? the deck I was looking at was the One skull deck? I have an American Zero and loved it! Or if you could recomend one Im open but has to be a small-ish sized deck!

and lets talk about skate boarding!
blank wheels are as good as any. Check out Route One or Rollersnakes or similar mail order company, they'll have cheap blank wheels.... in fact, just get a cheap set-up, they're just as good. There's no point to graphic decks, as the graphic gets scraped off really easily.
roller snakes are good. Flip decks are better. Get bones reds bearings ive had mine years and they fine and they were cheap.
i like my element feather lights, but id unno if you can get them in 49-50. And for a booard, i really dont think it matters, just get what feels good to you, i usually skate a 7.625, i find a 7.5 too skinny and a 7.75 too wide, so 7.625 is perfect for me. Ill probably buy another Baker after my Ripper breaks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

I have a girl board i bought from ccs. the idiots put the front truck on backwards
Joey! Watch your speed!
Well I have bones red. Well im getting the decks cheap so I mite aswell go for a good brand, and have decided to go for spitfire wheels!
Its preference, there are no 'better' brands of skateboards, its a piece of plywood smushed together with a sticker veneered on the bottom, which gets scratched off anyway.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

I still have my old fracture set up with bones reds = ]
The decks split, and there's a piece missing from the tail but I still ride it and it feels alright.
(oooh and I have an odd truck 'coz one of them broke, fracture trucks do that watch out)

I just got back into skating too, fun innit = ]
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
We just got a solid concrete park built here, its ****ing AWESOME.

I think its either the best or second best in the maritimes
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

^I have bones red but will be getting Swiss
Is 7.5 the normal sized decks? because I hate big ones, like I got a element and was too bag so I brought it back for a blind, Im worried about that with the Zero Skull deck?

And are DarkStar any good for wheels (50mm) or should I go with Spitfire?
Quote by False_God
Well I have bones red. Well im getting the decks cheap so I mite aswell go for a good brand, and have decided to go for spitfire wheels!

Good choice on the spits, and DON'T get an Element deck they are over rated and they loose their pop in 2 weeks if you sk8 as much as I do.
I've been skating forever but i would recommend getting some "bones" berrings either reds or better. Mine are one step above reds and there pretty awesome

as for wheels... any spitfires would be good (im sure they make those sizes) but dont get the ones with the little plastic rims (you'll see wat im talking about) i had them and broke like 5 berrings

and decks.... any zeros or bakers... thats all i skate and they seem to hold up well (depending on how much your gonna skate, i tend to skate everyday and i get about 3 months out of those boards) *which is actually long*
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
and talk about skating...

hhmm..

we just got a new cement park here that has like a sideways bowl thingy thats pretty sweet.

ive never skated one of them until this park was built and i must say its fun..

ill try to find a pic of something like it if i can...
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by False_God
^I have bones red but will be getting Swiss
Is 7.5 the normal sized decks? because I hate big ones, like I got a element and was too bag so I brought it back for a blind, Im worried about that with the Zero Skull deck?

And are DarkStar any good for wheels (50mm) or should I go with Spitfire?

yeah, 7.5 is generally considered standard... I have played around with 7.35 and even 7.25, and they flip a charm, but absolutely no stability when doing primo's and caspers etc.
Gah i haven't skated in forever..but i have a Element Bam Him...4? deck...grind king trucks..don't remember which kind..they are the ones with the flames...bones swiss bearings..(oh how they rock) and element wheels..and i love/loved my setup...

Girl and Blind decks are pretty good..only thing is the Girl deck i had was thin and Blind decks usually run really wide..but i still liked them.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild

this is during construction

and this is the computer design they made for it

(there are no completed pics yet)
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
Quote by sk8r
Good choice on the spits, and DON'T get an Element deck they are over rated and they loose their pop in 2 weeks if you sk8 as much as I do.

Go away..no they don't.

I skated my element deck for like...3 months everyday for like 4 hours..and nothing happened to it..it's been like a year now and i still have it...but i haven't skated much since about like 6 months ago..but i went outside a week ago and it was still perfect.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
u know.. you can design your own board if u go to boardpusher.com and make and account..

you can order it for like 45$ or something
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207