I would like to send a shout out to all the great grandmothers out there.

My grandmother just gave me 5 bucks and a Hickory Farms Sausage for walking her dog. She also let me borrow a movie and we had a great discussion about World War 2 and religion. Man, my grandma rocks, how about yours'?

Share some grandma stories
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
My grandmas are dead.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Quote by _Mayday_
Does anyone else think this doesn't...... feel right?

Yes.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Sorry to all you who have lost your grandmothers, or hate them. I didnt mean to offend you in anyway
i like my grandsma's they give me money

but i would like m if they didnt
Quote by Aidy Damage
There are countries outside of America and music other than metal

Member of The White Stripes club
Quote by _Mayday_
Does anyone else think this doesn't...... feel right?

it's not supposed to feel right...typically it's either really dry or has a lot of mucus excretion, it just all depends on the person.
My grandma doesn't own a dog, a sausage, or 5 dollars. Nor does she speak English.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Anything Goes
My grandma barely speaks english.

you're lucky, my grandmother never stops talking about her 2nd husband (she's a widdower) because the guy died when he was only like 37. my grandmother could talk to a brick wall. like if she's in another room talking to me, and i get up to go get something, she continues talking, even if i'm going upstairs.

it's kind of sad.
My grandma pwned my dad in front of me. It was the single coolest thing ever.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by Dirge Humani
My grandma died this August.

Damn you all.

I'm sorry. I feel for ya.
my grandma is awesome! whenever i come over she always asks me if i want food! i love her
My grandmother died on the 10th December 2006. She died from Cancer and died an hour before my father (from London), who was told two days ago by the doctor that his mother wouldn't last a week, left for an airplane bound for Hong Kong.

She is missed since she was such a great character. It's too bad she had a terrible childhood. Her parents died in the hands of Japanese Soldiers in Hong Kong. She witnessed two soldiers beating her parents up and from 8 years old, she survived on eating tree leaves.
She was then sold as a servant to another family, "Ng", and since becoming 18, she has married my grandfather, who is still alive and terribly upset that his wife died before him. He now lives in Hong Kong but sometimes visits us back in London, where I currently live.

My grandmother never learn how to read or write. She can only speak Chinese (Cantonese)
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Feb 4, 2007,
Quote by Dirge Humani
You can't just say that. What did she do?

She wanted to buy me my first guitar, a nice little Strat, and my dad said he didn't want that in his house. Then my grandma yelled at him to get his panties out of a wad.

I'm a guitarist now.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by Dirge Humani
My grandma died this August.

Damn you all.

i feel ya man, my one grandma is pretty much dead... i don't expect her to live any longer than may.

although when she dies it's gonna really crush my mom.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
She wanted to buy me my first guitar, a nice little Strat, and my dad said he didn't want that in his house. Then my grandma yelled at him to get his panties out of a wad.

I'm a guitarist now.

Yeah but your dad was at a dis advantage, you can never win in an argument against old people... Mainly because their old.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
My grandmother died on the 10th December 2006. She died from Cancer and died an hour before my father (from London), who was told two days ago by the doctor that his mother wouldn't last a week, left for an airplane bound for Hong Kong.

She is missed since she was such a great character. It's too bad she had a terrible childhood. Her parents died in the hands of Japanese Soldiers in Hong Kong. She witnessed two soldiers beating her parents up and from 8 years old, she survived on eating tree leaves.
She was then sold as a servant to another family, "Ng", and since becoming 18, she has married my grandfather, who is still alive and terribly upset that his wife died before him. He now lives in Hong Kong but sometimes visits us back in London, where I currently live.

Gosh, thats terrible. Im really sorry to hear.
Quote by Anything Goes
Yeah but your dad was at a dis advantage, you can never win in an argument against old people... Mainly because their old.

Yeah, but my dad is like..6'2, and my grandma is about 5'3.
Get off my lawn.
My grandma lives in a tub with my grandfather in the cupboard under the stairs.
The other one goes where the wind blows.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
at DinkyDavey

My grandmother doesn't speak English but she understands it, she's sneaky like that
Quote by Dirge Humani
Doesn't matter, she's OLD! They never fail.

Yeah I know but still..it was a funny moment cause I was 6.
Get off my lawn.
My Grandma is everybody's grandma. She's the nicest little lady you've ever met. Any time she goes over there she offers you something to eat and if you decline she just asks more.

And she's "Grandma" to everyone. I remember one time me and a friend went to her house and my friend said "What do I call her?", asking for her name. I just said "Grandma."
Another time in like 2nd grade we had Grandparents Day at school. For whatever reason several of my friends' grandparents couldn't make it so my Grandma offered to be everyone's grandma that day. Every other group was just a kid and his/her grandparents.... our group had my grandma & grandpa along with like 10 kids at times.