Just downloaded this absoloutey...magnificent game. Played it like 8 years ago, and its just as brilliant now. Comeplted 33 races all by wasting, wooo.

Discuss this game while I play it, and know that If you haven't played Carmageddon you are, as Hitler might say, ze Untermenschen.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
i thought this was going to be something to do with good Karma ending the world
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Quote by meh!
Just downloaded this absoloutey...magnificent game. Played it like 8 years ago, and its just as brilliant now. Comeplted 33 races all by wasting, wooo.

Discuss this game while I play it, and know that If you haven't played Carmageddon you are, as Hitler might say, ze Untermenschen.

Wierd, I heard so many times that Carmageddon might possibly be one of the worst games ever.
i used to play that game a lot. its sweet.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
link??
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
A link would have helped, I'd rather not search for a game that's potentially horribly homosexual.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
1 and 2 were awesome, TDR2000 was a pile of shit.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
oh my god yes! i used to play this game loads. had the "splat pack". was great. i used to love that game. so many things to do. the older ones were the best. the latest carmageddon was shit. like the first 2 were amazing.

i am going to load them on my computer again if i can find them.

EDIT: which one was the one where u had the picture of the people in the top left. and they used to speak and say things when you crashed or what not. 2nd one?
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Last edited by dumps at Feb 4, 2007,
Quote by tweeres04
Wierd, I heard so many times that Carmageddon might possibly be one of the worst games ever.

well they were correct if they were referring to the N64 version...

N64 Magazine (predecessor of the late NGC Magazine) did a brilliant review of that 'game' a few years ago, and included a Top Tip for it in the tips section:

"to find a use for this game, smash cart open and you will find an assortment of computer chips. use them to prop up wobbly chairs, etc"
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
I don't know why three was so terrible. I mean it had better graphics than 2, which was awesome, and yet they somehow created a terribly boring game.

Mjust have been all those terrible missions.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I LOVE that game. Not the second or the third one (which sucked), the very first one.

It is so much fun. And the only reason it might have got low ratings is because the pussies who gave said ratings thought it was too violent .

They said that it would promote real world violence and blah blah. Yeah, as a matter of fact, after playing Carmageddon I often found myself wanting to get into my car and run over people in the streets , because, you know, I'm just too fucking stupid to tell the difference between real violence and animated texturized 3d models.

If I ran into these people who censor games like Carmageddon or Postal, I would seriously punch them in the crotch, maybe the intense pain will de-pussify them.

Great game.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I remember this came out, and my friends and I were disgusted with it. I think I started to love hacking people to death with a crowbar in hl1 though.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Postal! Oh my ****ing ****! That game is so extremely violent and so ****ing awesome! I need to download that now.

C'mon, pissing on dead, decapitated, burnt old ladies. What could be better?
Quote by Chimpy101
Postal! Oh my ****ing ****! That game is so extremely violent and so ****ing awesome! I need to download that now.

C'mon, pissing on dead, decapitated, burnt old ladies. What could be better?

No, it's "pissing on DAD", a mission where you have to piss on your father's grave.

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
^ Carmageddon 2 is awesome, trust me. You;'re missing out not giving it a chance.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
ffs someone post a link to download carmageddon and postal. jesus christ!!!!!
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Rankles
^ Carmageddon 2 is awesome, trust me. You;'re missing out not giving it a chance.

Yes, I played Carmageddon 2, and 3, I just don't find them as appealing as the first.