If you could choose between these to buying options, wich would you take A, B or C.
I mostly play Wolfmother, led zepplin´, ACDC, arctic monkeys, JET, Rolling stones, Tenacious D and the who.

Option A:
- MXR Booster
- Big muff pi or pro co rat (help me choose one xD)

Option B:
- Hot strat noiseless or custom shop noiseless (help me choose too)

Option C:
- Seymour Duncan SJBJ-1 jb jr. bridge pickup
- big muff pi

I would apreciate it if you could help me.
PS: Before I forget it my guitar is a Mexican Fender standart.
Looking for a new sig!
well i would advise you get humbuckers however you go about it, if its a strat you've got you could get a new scratchplate with a full sized humbucker in the bridge if the single coil sized one doesn't do it for you (but i reckon the single sized one would be fine for now).

option C for definate, although when it comes to choosing a fuzz its not so simple. the muff is ace but it doesnt boost your sound at all and isn't especially versatile, i would suggest you make an effort to try some fuzz pedals out (alongside the muff) some good examples are: E.H. Graphic Fuzz, D.A.M. Meathead or Drag'N'Fly (google them), Boss FZ-3 (or the new one), there are many other fuzz face/tone bender fuzz pedal clones out there that are fairly good.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
What about the pro co rat instead of the big muff ?
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by ArcherTheVMan
Boss FZ-3

That one is complete crap. Fulltone makes some great fuzz pedals.
Dont keep posting already bought something.

I bought the - Seymour Duncan SJBJ-1 jb jr. bridge pickup and the rat turbo.
Looking for a new sig!