It's quite old, but seeing it again...I enjoyed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwNIABdqBxY

On wikipedia, it said the show might have been a reference to hangar 18's music video--considering mustaine was frozen, etc.

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
It's quite old, but seeing it again... I didn't enjoy it. It's been posted before.

And I hate your banana avatar.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I watched that, i thought it was pretty cool how they would put a guy like Dave on a kids show, but needless to say, Duck Dodgers pwns.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

cool
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by RawrDemon
No one rocks harder than Dave Muthtaine!

not really

he was having a cry in some kind of monster because he was kicked out of the band
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
****in great way to show the kids some quality music.

Megadeth = the worlds greatest band, dave stop whining about metallica, your backfire is the greatest thing ive ever heard.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by myself101
not really

he was having a cry in some kind of monster because he was kicked out of the band

you fail.

So your saying, if you had a hard ass life, then you make it in a band that starts going pretty good and your making decent money and they kick you out, you wouldnt be a little bit sad?

of course you ****ing would, Dave has had one ****ed up life, and then because he was stupidly drunk and high in Metallica, he got kicked out, then he created Megadeth, and now megadeth >>>>>>> metallica
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by myself101
not really

IT'S A LINE ON THE SHOW.

Jesus. Note the lisp!
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
you rule.

So your saying, if you had a hard ass life, then you make it in a band that starts going pretty good and your making decent money and they kick you out, you wouldnt be a little bit sad?

of course you ****ing would, Dave has had one ****ed up life, and then because he was stupidly drunk and high in Metallica, he got kicked out, then he created Megadeth, and now metallica >>>>>>> megacrap

ok, cool
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
not really

That was lars... idiot
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
That was lars... idiot

no lars was having a cry because the band was falling apart

dave whatever-his-name-is was in some interview thingo and they were talking about it
<//////>~
You're too mature for words
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by myself101

dave whatever-his-name-is was in some interview thingo and they were talking about it

yeah and they also peiced the tape of dave together to make him look like a big pussy
"Genetically engineered(sp?) in a lab and raised by wolverines Dave Mustaine went on to become the heart and soul of Megadeth"
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Quote by myself101

I'm pretty sure I know the thing you're talking about. And if I do, he was on the brink of crying because he said he misses Cliff. If I may quote him.

"I'm not mad at you, Lars. I just wish James was here. I wish Cliff was here."

Then he started to sob a little.

(It was an interview with Lars and Dave, in case everybody else hadn't figured that out)
Last edited by RawrDemon at Feb 4, 2007,
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
It's quite old, but seeing it again... I didn't enjoy it. It's been posted before.

And I hate your banana avatar.

Argh. Rejected!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Last edited by MuffinMan at Feb 4, 2007,
^

/agrees.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Mechanixx
****in great way to show the kids some quality music.

Megadeth = the worlds greatest band, dave stop whining about metallica, your backfire is the greatest thing ive ever heard.

+1

You are 100% right dude.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I want a laser cannon in my guitar...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál