Page 1 of 4
Quote by OverlordZon
if you could change your religion. what would you be? im happy being a christian.

"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
There is an only religion thread at the top.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Rationalism would be an awesome religion. Everything is based around math, everything works well.

I have a dream ...
Buddhism altough im not one, im an agnostic, but i do believ in karma.
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Buddhism. But I'm an ignorant atheist, so it makes little difference.

Buddhism isnt a religion. Just so you know, not really anyway. It's more just a philosophy.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
buddhism if it counts, u dont actually have to believe any (in my opinon) really unlikely guy looking down at us from the clouds. but atheism
nothiinn
No religion. All it dose is screw with the world.
Quote by Krost
a Ghost possessed my dog and made him buy a 50 cent CD.

Watch it now, watch it!

"I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP"

Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
Rationalism would be an awesome religion. Everything is based around math, everything works well.

I have a dream ...

lol, until they find out that 1=2, in which case, everyone will be questioning their faith in rationalism

but yeah, being spiritual as opposed to religious suits me fine.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin

I have a dream ...

i fail at that religion
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Namenotchosen09
I try to stay clear of religion. None make too much sense to me.

Same here, it only makes people dislike each other and it starts wars and whatnot so I steer clear of it....
satanism or hinduism
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
I'm a Christian because I like what Jesus had to say about love and living, but I'm also attracted to the Hindu concept of Brahman as my idea of God.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
LeVeyan Satanism. No, I don't worship Satan, it's just basically an extended form of Atheism. More info at; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
nihilism ftw!

confusing concept to grasp, but makes the most sense.
futball season and football season.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
lol, until they find out that 1=2, in which case, everyone will be questioning their faith in rationalism

but yeah, being spiritual as opposed to religious suits me fine.

The 1 = 2 thing is wrong.

Pure us of "non distributio medii"
Quote by OverlordZon
if you could change your religion. what would you be? im happy being a christian.

You're a disgrace to Jesus and christianity. Get the fuck out.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Rastafarian

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Lol i was about to say exactly the same thing
Quote by Meths
You're a disgrace to Jesus and christianity. Get the fuck out.

+1, godamn racist
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by _Mayday_
The one without the ignorance, killing, and racism.....

None include that, but they all have someone follower who wants power, and a bunch of people stupid enough to follow them
I've already converted to Pastafarianism ... the scientific proof is insurmountable.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
what scares me about being a atheist is the possibility that when you do die you wont get a place in heavan...
Christianity makes maybe not the most sense at first glance but it is definitely worth checking out. I'm not talking about the gay bashing which isn't very cool but the actual love of christianity
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Quote by The_Crowing_IV
LeVeyan Satanism.

Yep, we get stereotyped alot but to me its better than ****ing christianity. Glad to see more satanists in these parts my brother
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
I'm agnostic, and I don't find the idea of following a religion works in this world. However, if religion was the real deal and I set aside my political beliefs in order to follow it, I'd say Islam makes the most sense. It seems to be the one people put the most faith into, and the most dedication.

But yeah, I strongly believe that none of the major religions are in any way right.
Quote by OverlordZon
what scares me about being a atheist is the possibility that when you do die you wont get a place in heavan...

Pft, Jesus isn't gonna give you a place in heaven anyway you dirty motherfucking racist. You are gonna buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn in hell.

EDIT: Satanism is for losers. Grow the fuck up people. It is not better than christianity, what Jesus taught was far superior to what you immature dickheads believe.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
^ and how much do you know about satanism if you say that.

Explain.
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
Quote by dantiberian
Christianity makes maybe not the most sense at first glance but it is definitely worth checking out. I'm not talking about the gay bashing which isn't very cool but the actual love of christianity

but thats the best part!
<//////>~
Quote by OverlordZon

If you worry too much about what happens after you die, you might end up wasting the time you had on earth. Thats why I just stick with Atheism.
^ exactly.

It has NOTHING to do with worshipping the devil, burning churches, killing animals, raping children ect.
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
Page 1 of 4