Page 1 of 2
so i was eating a dog and when i came back my grandma gave me some sausage so i ate that and then she gave me 5 dollars so i bought a sandwich and some chips and ate them.

so anyway...
what's your favorite food?

i like cheesesteaks, and latkes, and dumplings, and seafood alfredo, and caesar salad.

i haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon so i'm extremely hungry.
Nachos.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Quote by Highvoltage45
Nachos.

Yessss. And tacos. And pizza.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I hate spanish food, they always give me food poisining.

Asian food ftw.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by chocolatguitar
so i was eating a dog and when i came back my grandma gave me some sausage so i ate that and then she gave me 5 dollars so i bought a sandwich and some chips and ate them.

so anyway...

i like cheesesteaks, and latkes, and dumplings, and seafood alfredo, and caesar salad.

lol, fatty. JK

I like steak with my own blend of spices and marinated (sp?) over night medium rare.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
OMG i had the best burritos yesterday...they had corn, beans, cilantro, onions, cheese, salsa, and red pepper.

i'm so hungry.
Quote by Jinskee
I hate spanish food, they always give me food poisining.

Asian food ftw.

The truth.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
mmm Ceaser Salad,
also i do love Pad Thai, and pretty much all the asian foods, But not like the imitation stuff like all those chinease reasturants, like the real deel.

also Spagehti (sp?) and meetballs FTW!
I like grilled stuffed catfish with a stuffed potato or some boiled crawfish or seafood pasta.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
Quote by IbanezRckr101
mmm Ceaser Salad,
also i do love Pad Thai, and pretty much all the asian foods, But not like the imitation stuff like all those chinease reasturants, like the real deel.

also Spagehti (sp?) and meetballs FTW!

yeah dude, spaghetti and meatballs with sauce and lots of parmesan cheese.

oh man.
Quote by MetalHead73
a dog?

you ate a dog???

he's probably chinese
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
lemon cheesecake,pavalova,rashers,cake,chicken satay,cake,green curry,garlic cheese chips,cake
...I guess I have been pwnt.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Last edited by $Guitarist$ at Feb 4, 2007,
Quote by chocolatguitar

so anyway...

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by $Guitarist$
...I guess I have been pwnt.

you know it.

and no, i'm not chinese. only goodnight_amylee knows about dog-eating/
hmmm....a bunch of people are naming 4 or 5 foods...wouldn't that just be foods you like and not your favorite food
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Quote by chocolatguitar
you know it.

Just a simple grandmother appreciation thread, and now this Can we still be friends?
Quote by chocolatguitar
you know it.

Oi. Don't make fun of my culture.

we eat dogs...hehehe

JOKE.

I hate Chinese food but i'm proud to be from Hong Kong and thus Chinese.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by $Guitarist$
Just a simple grandmother appreciation thread, and now this Can we still be friends?

yeah, just don't try and make it sexual.

unless there's food.
Quote by chocolatguitar
yeah, just don't try and make it sexual.

unless there's food.

Food fetish, eh?
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee

I love seafood too. I can't pick one favourite food, but steak is definietly up there.

By the way, GoodNite_AmyLee, you sir, are a collection of penises
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by IbanezSA160

I love seafood too. I can't pick one favourite food, but steak is definietly up there.

By the way, GoodNite_AmyLee, you sir, are a collection of penises

No! You are
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by chocolatguitar
how do you like your penis prepared?

eh, i chuckled.

I like the codpiece rare and plump.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
I like the codpiece rare and plump.

bahahah i went to quote you and when i did it came up saying "codpiece" instead of cock.

well on the subject of fish, what's your favorite kind, and favorite way of preparation?

i love a nice breaded flounder with horseradish sauce, and a salmon with garlic, cilantro, butter, lemon, and pepper.

btw, that isn't meant to be innuendo, so don't get your hopes up.
Quote by chocolatguitar
bahahah i went to quote you and when i did it came up saying "codpiece" instead of cock.

well on the subject of fish, what's your favorite kind, and favorite way of preparation?

i love a nice breaded flounder with horseradish sauce, and a salmon with garlic, cilantro, butter, lemon, and pepper.

btw, that isn't meant to be innuendo, so don't get your hopes up.

Yuk. Fish is disgusting. In fact, all seafood is gross.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

= food
i love food, like everyone else but Asians definetly know what they're doing when it comes to food...
i think instead of church every sunday we just have food appreciation day definetly a much better and more enjoyable way to spend our time
GEAR:
Epi Goth Explorer with EMG 81/85s
Yamaha EG112
Rp200A
Line 6 Spider 3 75
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Yuk. Fish is disgusting. In fact, all seafood is gross.

yeah, but i don't think MSG tastes too good either.

c'mon, you don't even like muscles or clams? in my opinion, they're like, friggin...godly.
GoodNite AmyLee will kill me for saying this, but...

I dont like beef or steak. Infact, i nearly hate it. I just dont like the flavour of it. Ive tried steak several times and in several ways and i just didnt like it. Duck rules though.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by twowheels

I dont like beef or steak. Infact, i nearly hate it. I just dont like the flavour of it. Ive tried steak several times and in several ways and i just didnt like it. Duck rules though.

do you eat pigeons?

IMO they're too hard to catch, so i've never had the pleasure.
Quote by twowheels

You Sir, are a collection of penises.

Quote by chocolateguitar
yeah, but i don't think MSG tastes too good either.

c'mon, you don't even like muscles or clams? in my opinion, they're like, friggin...godly.

The rule for me is, no seafood. They all taste terrible and make me throw up, really. Get a nice well done peppered steak with saute' potatoe and vegetables on the side. Now that is something...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by chocolatguitar
do you eat pigeons?

IMO they're too hard to catch, so i've never had the pleasure.

its something ive wanted to try, but never been able to. Its supposed to taste a bit like chicken, which isnt really surprising.

EDIT: and i may be a collection of penises, but meybe i like being a collection of penises.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
Quote by twowheels
its something ive wanted to try, but never been able to. Its supposed to taste a bit like chicken, which isnt really surprising.

EDIT: and i may be a collection of penises, but meybe i like being a collection of penises.

i highly doubt that they taste like chicken. for one, they're much, much smarter than chickens. also, they are more active. chickens are always running around like idiots, but pigeons are always flying and moving. they also eat a lot of greasy food people drop on the sidewalk...so i imagine that when you factor in their activity and what they eat, they would most likely be a very tough-tasting bird.

BTW, chicken tastes sooo good.

and goodnight_amylee, my dad just threw a steak on our grill now. i'm having steak, potatoes, salad, and bread for dinner.

fuck i'm hungry.
Orange chicken from Panda Express > everything.

/thread.
I don't like my sig.
Quote by chocolatguitar
i highly doubt that they taste like chicken. for one, they're much, much smarter than chickens. also, they are more active. chickens are always running around like idiots, but pigeons are always flying and moving. they also eat a lot of greasy food people drop on the sidewalk...so i imagine that when you factor in their activity and what they eat, they would most likely be a very tender bird.

BTW, chicken tastes sooo good.

er... the Pigeon that is eaten in restraunts and places is usualy shot in the countryside while it is eating the farmers crops. Theyre woodpigeons (not the new zealand type) and they pretty much eat only grass shoots and farmers crops. They can be found in the sub-urbs though. Woodpigeons are different from regular pigeons as they are larger with pink bellies.

Though if Mcdonalds start selling mcpigeon fillets, they probably shot them outside the store.

And i heard off of someone who had tasted pigeon it tasted like chicken. Though i always believe it would taste more like duck.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
Quote by chocolatguitar

and goodnight_amylee, my dad just threw a steak on our grill now. i'm having steak, potatoes, salad, and bread for dinner.

fuck i'm hungry.

Tell your dad I would like to give him oral sex.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Page 1 of 2