hey, well, i like to bowl. but whenever i do it, i always have to go just straight down the middle, and its pretty decent, but i want to learn how to do the "hook" type thing. you know, where you bowl down the right side and it like hooks at the last moment.

can anyone tell me what i have to do, or show me a video of how to do it?

thanks...
If you use only two fingers (leave out the thumb) and sort of flip your wrist hard to the left or right it will spin whichever way you flip your wrist. Well that's how I do it.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
i cheat by having those bars over the gutter
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
bumper bowling is my method of choice, just bounce it off the side, you can't lose!
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
The pros supposedly use balls with counterweights, which make the whole hooking thing a lot easier to do. I'd look into those.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
The pros supposedly use balls with counterweights, which make the whole hooking thing a lot easier to do. I'd look into those.

but ive seen people that do it with those main event balls... i tried to watch them but i just cant seem to get it down.
i can do it....

all you have to do is is stand a bit to the right of the lane (if ur right handed)...get some speed...and when ur letting go of the ball, do it with ur wrist slightly twisted to the left...if you want a greater effect then make the path of ur hand (as ur swinging the ball) a bit curved towards the left.

You might want concidering aiming a bit diagonally if it's a really big curve that u end up making every time. try usually aiming at like the 3rd pin from the right.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
psh..im in a bowlng league...won my last tournament....all you have to do is when your throwing the ball twist your wrist to the way you want it to spin and it also helps to follow your arm through...so twist the wrist and after you let go of the ball swing your arm behind your head..it helps make more of a spin and helps you get better...