ownage band. discuss away!
Quote by raise_the_dead
Technical farts in odd time signatures?

WTF do you eat?

Quote by metabolicmaggot
Wow these answers scare me....I've swallowed some of that suff....I need a shower.
^ I agree to hate the name, but they were a pretty sick live act nonetheless. I should borrow some CD's or something soon.
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
Quote by alreadygone
Why do metal bands always have to have goofy names like that?

cmon man, you cant deny Dying Fetus. It is funny, but its totally metal
Quote by raise_the_dead

WTF do you eat?

Quote by metabolicmaggot
Wow these answers scare me....I've swallowed some of that suff....I need a shower.
All the good death metal bands took lame-ass names...

Dying Fetus
Goat*****
Cattle Decapitaton
Skinless
Quote by TheEyeOfHorus
dying fetus is awesome, new album War of Attrition is coming out 3/6/07, gonna be sick

thank you! I was prolapsing all over the floor wondering what the release date for that album was! For those of you who dont know what a prolapse is-type it up on google...
Quote by raise_the_dead

WTF do you eat?

Quote by metabolicmaggot
Thank you for that ****ing image in my mind.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
all hail Dying Fetus.......
Quote by raise_the_dead

WTF do you eat?

Quote by metabolicmaggot
I'm out of threads to troll, so this one will do.

Dying Fetus are gay, and all their fans have AIDS.

If you're a fan and try to tell me I'm wrong, then you lose, as I'm not a Crying Penis fan I am automatically the winner by default as you quite obviously lack enough braincells to possess a decent taste in metal music.
Shadilay.
I'm not really a fan myself, even though I am the thread starter. Just gotta like the catchy riffs, they bring back good memories. Anyway what do you think is good metal? GWAR? Get out noob.....
Quote by raise_the_dead

WTF do you eat?

Quote by metabolicmaggot