Can any of you guys recommend a good poker online poker site where you don't have to gamble money?

Thanks

Also feel free to give any tips to our fellow poker playing UGers
I have nothing to say
I use pacificpoker..its pretty good

pacificpoker.com me thinks...
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
I LOVE Texas Hold 'Em!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
888.com

you can play for money or just practace
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
iPoker is the way forward (dunno if it works on PC)
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by *Spoonman*
888.com

you can play for money or just practace

Maybe I should have thought of that as the football team I support is Middlesbrough and their sponsor is 888.com lol
I have nothing to say
pitbullpoker.com or partypoker.com

Tip number one: If you play for play chips and not for real money.. Don't bluff. The guys care less about their chips as you do for yours.
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
I use Full Tilt Poker, though what the site address is I don't know. It's downloaded, and you play with free chips, which you can refresh back to 1000 every five minutes. Good fun.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
partypoker.net is for fun and partypoker.com is for real money. I use partypoker.net and it's alot of fun. They have multi table tournaments every hour or you can just join regular tables.
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
even if I didnt want to lose any money playing poker... i'd be tempted to find the cheapest real money table available, at least then, however small it is (dollar to sit down or whatever) the people wont just be clicking call for the hell of it...

poker doesnt really work imo if you dont lose anything
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.