Page 1 of 2
So do you guys pick your noses?

What kind of techniques do you use? Whats the biggest booger you've gotten? Where do you put yours? How do you pick in public without getting caught?

So I'll start us off. I started back when I was four I began my very own booger wall collection. As I got older I got more sophisticated in my acts of nose picking and just put my boogers on a tissue.

So tell us your stories and experiences.
Might as well since I got nothing better to do.

I pick my nose to get rid of all the boogers in there, but only in the privacy of my room, and I use a tissue. The biggest I got was so big that I felt the plegm from the back of my throat moving, and lo and behold, I pulled all of it out, including the phlegm from the back of throat as a long ass tail on this hard booger. It was total gross.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
Might as well since I got nothing better to do.

I pick my nose to get rid of all the boogers in there, but only in the privacy of my room, and I use a tissue. The biggest I got was so big that I felt the plegm from the back of my throat moving, and lo and behold, I pulled all of it out, including the phlegm from the back of throat as a long ass tail on this hard booger. It was total gross.

Christ.
when i'm in public, i just push up my glasses with my index finger and use my thumb to do a quick pick. pick and flick is how i dispose of them. just pick it, and flick it wherever.
See, my Friday evenings are actually spent picking my nose, farting [and sniffing], and looking at hot girls from my school that I don't know on Myspace.
Quote by MastaBassist10
See, my Friday evenings are actually spent picking my nose, farting [and sniffing], and looking at hot girls from my school that I don't know on Myspace.

Living life on the edge I see.
Ever had one that's like, sharp? And hurts? That blows.

And I stopped picking my nose (in public, at least) after I had a gigantic nosebleed in the middle of the only class I had that day with no tissues in the room. I had to run all the way down the hall with my head tilted back, hand over my face, blood dripping down my shirt, to the bathroom to clean it up.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Quote by Fugazirancid
Ever had one that's like, sharp? And hurts? That blows.

And I stopped picking my nose (in public, at least) after I had a gigantic nosebleed in the middle of the only class I had that day with no tissues in the room. I had to run all the way down the hall with my head tilted back, hand over my face, blood dripping down my shirt, to the bathroom to clean it up.

Yeah, I've had a couple of those. Usually get them in public where you can't pick them without being seen.
Anyone who eats bogeys are just so disgusting it makes me want to vomit.
Damn you, i'm hungry now
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by kidsilcon
Anyone who eats bogeys are just so disgusting it makes me want to vomit.

+1

It's the only thing that I can safely say it has made me almost vomit.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Cynoxx
Damn you, i'm hungry now

*Picks nose and makes Cynoxx a booger sammich*
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Hells_Bell
*PIcks nose and makes Cynoxx a booger sammich*

Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by MastaBassist10

Wow.
LOL
Quote by Cynoxx

I still pick my nose, but I don't eat the boogers anymore. Well , not since I was 6 or so. They were salty and delicious.

EDIT: xDie_Romanticx , why I'm the only one in your sig that's not in bold? I feel left out...
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Last edited by Hells_Bell at Feb 4, 2007,
LMFAO thats the funniest thread EVER i almost fell down of on the floor hahah
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I never ate my boogers. Never piqued my interest.

Zomg! Another North Carolinian here? Thought I was the only one.
LOL
Quote by Moggan13
I eat my boogers. It;s good for your immune system...Apparently.

It is indeed. You are eating various weakened versions of bacteria viruses etc. It works just like a vaccination works except you can do it regulary.

I pick my nose and eat it, damn proud too. I was ill about 2-3 times last year and none so far this year, no lies.

Also keeps your nose squeaky clean!

Cheers.
Quote by SharpSpoon
Meh, moved here like 2-3 years ago. Not exactly a fan of it...

Then you must live out in the country. The "city" pwns.
LOL
Quote by SharpSpoon
Yeah I do.

And I had no Idea boogers were good for your immune system.

I knew it.
LOL
Quote by Jonjy2
yea i do, i have tried to stop, but i think i do it in my sleep..?? its wierd..its annoying too...

and yes i hate those hard ones, they heard like a MOTHER

But it feels so good once you get 'em out.
LOL
I always do when I got a big hard one up there. I have a collection of them underneath my computer desk haha.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by unplugtheradio
i use a spoon.

I need a shovel
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
Page 1 of 2