Poll: Steve Irwin or Jesus?
Poll Options
View poll results: Steve Irwin or Jesus?
Steve Irwin
166 47%
Jesus
184 52%
Voters: 351.
Page 1 of 4
Quote by Draken
Steve Irwin is jesus fool.

+1

You mean you didn't read the Gospel according to St. Steve? Turns out that Roman soldier that stabbed him in the side was a sting ray. Bad luck.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
What? is this a serious debate; Jesus the son of god or an austrailian crocodile hunter hmm..
Well Steve Irwinwas dumb enough to get killed by a feckin sting ray.

But Jebus was the son of God and he still somehow managed to get pwned, so Steve Irwin wins.

That's right, he can beat the Messiah but he got owned by a sting ray
Quote by VoltanEchoes
+1

You mean you didn't read the Gospel according to St. Steve? Turns out that Roman soldier that stabbed him in the side was a sting ray. Bad luck.

Thats harsh, I'm turning my back on you. *turns back*
Steve Irwin was stupid enough to die.

Jesus was stupid enough to die.

They both lose. I'm better than both.
Jesus, b/c he's "God" and "God" created stingrays.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Thats harsh, I'm turning my back on you. *turns back*

Bastard.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

Quote by ss311

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Seriously now, how many of you actually knew who the **** Steve Irwin was before the whole trend got started? And how many of you actually watched his shows on a regular basis? I swear you people get dumber and dumber.
Seeing as Jesus created the creature that killed Irwin,Jesus wins.
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
Quote by kidsilcon
What? is this a serious debate; Jesus the son of god or an austrailian crocodile hunter hmm..

Yes, this is a serious debate..

Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Arch i was a big fan of his before his death, i've seen all the croc hunter diarys, and have most of them recorded
Steve all the way, he actually helped people and animals
Jesus just ****ed with em
well lets see...Jesus is a lie...steve irwin was real and awesome..so...imaginary lie that has enslaved humanity with its bullshit...or guy with balls big enough to wrestle crocodiles...hmm.....im gonna say....steve irwin. cause you cant vote for something that doesnt exist.
Quote by Archaon
Seriously now, how many of you actually knew who the **** Steve Irwin was before the whole trend got started? And how many of you actually watched his shows on a regular basis? I swear you people get dumber and dumber.

Right here, not on a regular basis but when i had nothing to do and the crocoadile hunter was on, i'd flick to it, Steve Irwin was great, crazy and great
Quote by imSpecial2
Seeing as Jesus created the creature that killed Irwin,Jesus wins.

Where the hell did you get that from?
Quote by HellAwaits
well lets see...Jesus is a lie...steve irwin was real and awesome..so...imaginary lie that has enslaved humanity with its bullshit...or guy with balls big enough to wrestle crocodiles...hmm.....im gonna say....steve irwin. cause you cant vote for something that doesnt exist.

He did exist, just whether he could actually perform miracles and was the son of God. But God doesn't exist, and so he can't be the son of God. And something that is a miracle must go against the laws of nature, and that can't be done. So I guess he was just a man.
Quote by paintITblack39
Jesus has a beard and he looks closer to Frusciante ... so Jesus.

Jesus (and Froosh) FTW!
LOL
steve all da way. Jesus might try to cast some hippie spell, but steve would rassle him down in two fat skinnies (seconds)
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by Archaon
Seriously now, how many of you actually knew who the **** Steve Irwin was before the whole trend got started? And how many of you actually watched his shows on a regular basis?

I did.

Jesus would win in a fight. He'd just come back to life if he died.
Quote by mulletman500
He did exist, just whether he could actually perform miracles and was the son of God. But God doesn't exist, and so he can't be the son of God. And something that is a miracle must go against the laws of nature, and that can't be done. So I guess he was just a man.

That makes no sense. For one, you can't prove God doesn't exist, so you can't automatically rule anything out. Also, if God does exist, and Jesus was His son, then He could do whatever he damn well pleased, whether it followed nature or not. Know why? 'Cause He's the son of God.

<_<

>_>

But religious debates are for a different thread...
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

Quote by ss311

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Right here, not on a regular basis but when i had nothing to do and the crocoadile hunter was on, i'd flick to it, Steve Irwin was great, crazy and great

Excellent. I have no grudge against those that actually liked him before he died, I'm just sick as **** with all the people that jump on the wagon for every stupid little trend.
lmao, even if jesus was 'just a man' he kinda OWNED the world, cus really, if jesus is fake, then...
Jesus [one] - a majority of the religious world [nil]

so i say Jesus wins (Y)
Quote by mulletman500

Even so, whether or not you believe he was the son of God, he was a cool guy. His teachings were about loving and caring for others. He taught forgiveness and acceptance. Whether or not you follow the church itself, Jesus taught powerful lessons we still fail to follow., not as it was so uneliquently put "bullshit".

Learn something before you call it shit.

As for the croc hunter, I respect him, even though I was never a big fan.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Archaon

I did.
i thought it was Steve the Hermaphodite....no im disapointed
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
Jesus, Steve Irwin got killed by a stingray, vagina.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by Archaon

I did, but I haven't even posted in here (until now)
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by AceOfBlades
lmao, even if jesus was 'just a man' he kinda OWNED the world, cus really, if jesus is fake, then...
Jesus [one] - a majority of the religious world [nil]

so i say Jesus wins (Y)

yeppers
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
Jimi Hendrix

a wise man once said, "if it wasnt illegal then what would be the point in doing it in the first place."
Quote by burningcowsrule
Well Steve Irwinwas dumb enough to get killed by a feckin sting ray.

But Jebus was the son of God and he still somehow managed to get pwned, so Steve Irwin wins.

That's right, he can beat the Messiah but he got owned by a sting ray

So by applying the transitive property, Stingrays can own God. Damn. Satan obviously needs to read into things more before raising an army against heaven. If he'd have gone with stingrays, not fallen angels, he could have easily pulled out a win.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
Page 1 of 4