Hey All!
I recoreded Sam (Bassest for our band Iron Dragon) playing this cool Bass tune. Then I recorded him playing another while using my Brass Guitar Slider, and then mixed them together to come up with this Creapy little tune, Enjoy!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=627963&songID=4950710

Crits are more than welcome!
PS: This was recorded on a CHEAP ($9 mic) when we were practicing and learning how to use the recording equipment!
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
that cant be a real song. i'm not gonna lie but that prety much sounded like crap. it was just a bunch of noise. seriously
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Noo ... It's not a song, it was some sound testing that we did. I thought it had the B-Film Horror style to it so I recorded what he was playing.
GEAR:
VOX AD30VT Amp
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Those are some weird/eriee ambient noises and I couldn't tell that it was a bass. Good effort, but I can't say that I necessarily like it.
That was... strange. In a good way though, say if you used it as the first track of an album as a sort of intro. Definitely a creepy sounding track, but the bass distorts a little on the mic at the end. Understandable given the quality of the mic, however!
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
If it belongs anywhere, I'd say somewhere in a video game. Submit it to someone!! That's a "Resident Evil" vibe if I ever heard it.
Hey I am glad that some liked/enjoyed or thought that it was unique or interesting!

I am not sure what you mean though??
ZigZag0420 - Iron Dragon? Your frontman's name isn't Izzy, is it?

Keep Rocking All!
GEAR:
VOX AD30VT Amp
I liked it, it reminded me of the start of a primus-like tune.
that would be a pretty cool intro to a song .after u do that little sound then go into like some heavy riff

CRIT MY SONG PLEASE
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff