Poll: What kind O' Commercial?
Poll Options
View poll results: What kind O' Commercial?
Insurance company
2 8%
Food/Drink
4 15%
Phone company
0 0%
Beer
16 62%
Movie/TV
0 0%
Other
4 15%
Voters: 26.
So, some of you may have seen that OTHER Super Bowl thread and thought,
"Pshh, football is for newbz! GIMMA SOME COMMERCIALZ!!!!11four!"

So, that's what this thread is for. Which type of company do you think will have the best commercial, and also, post some of your favorite past commercials!

One of my favorites is last year, for a phone company, where a guy was talking to some other guy and he says, "Hey, my new phone is also a crime deterrent. Try to take it"

So the other guy tries to take the phone, and the first guy just whips it at his face

I <3 that commercial.
<Han> I love Hitler
Some beer company obviously. Im gonna say Budweiser.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Superbowl commercials > superbowl

Origianal Geico "caveman" commercial = divinely inspired
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
A guy from my city won a contest, so now he gets to have his NFL commercial air during the super bowl. I'll be looking forward to seeing that.
brnh.bandcamp.com
I like the beer one where the horses are playing football and they are just standing there and a zebra is under the review booth thing. There are two guys standing off to the side and one of them says "Man that ref is a real jack-ass" and the other dude says "I believe thats a zebra"
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
car company
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Quote by SGstriker
I like the beer one where the horses are playing football and they are just standing there and a zebra is under the review booth thing. There are two guys standing off to the side and one of them says "Man that ref is a real jack-ass" and the other dude says "I believe thats a zebra"

I liked that one too.
<Han> I love Hitler
beer FTW
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...