The other day I was walking through a car park and an old lady was mugged by 2 men and then they rode off on a motorbike

I hate people like that! I soooo wish I could have done something.
I have nothing to say
You should of done! Did you call the police? What happened after?

Sometimes, running up to them and ask them what the **** they are doing will scare them (too fast?), but they also might like put something through you.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I got the number plate of their motorbike and I gave it to the woman. I wasn't anywhere near enough to do anything.
I have nothing to say
bullshit happens every day, most of the time you cant change it, you just have to learn how to adapt to everyday bullshit.
My friends brother asked an old lady for a quarter, she opened her purse to give it to him, and he stole the whole damn purse. He went to jail for a few years.
LoL I would have laughed if I saw that. I no its mean but come on, thats funny sh*t.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by PaintOurSilence
LoL I would have laughed if I saw that. I no its mean but come on, thats funny sh*t.

You are a horrible person.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by PaintOurSilence

You're an Asshole
I have nothing to say
Quote by benenov
My friends brother asked an old lady for a quarter, she opened her purse to give it to him, and he stole the whole damn purse. He went to jail for a few years.

That's just pointless. I just don't get people like that. If I saw that I would ****ing beat the dude.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

Quote by biotech_godzila
what kind of prick would rob an old lady....

A Chav
I have nothing to say
Quote by biotech_godzila
what kind of prick would rob an old lady....

It's because they're old, and they think it will be easy.
Quote by Necrophagist777

Last edited by SavageNights at Feb 4, 2007,
dammit when i get older im keeping a gun on me. nothing would make me happier than to shoot a chav on my final years of being on earth
Quote by somethingfunni
dammit when i get older im keeping a gun on me. nothing would make me happier than to shoot a chav on my final years of being on earth

Do that and you're just as good as the chav
It Could Be Sweet, Like A Long Forgotten Dream

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
...let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python Appreciation Society
Quote by RawrDemon
This reminds me of the last episode of Seinfeld.

You're gonna get arrested because of a Good Samaritan Law!

I remember that episode a fat guy got mugged or something and I think George just tapes it on his video camera.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Anything Goes
I remember that episode a fat guy got mugged or something and I think George just tapes it on his video camera.

It's hilarious just thinking about it!

*ahem* But, uh, don't smoke.
Quote by SavageNights

but they also might like put something through you.

buttsecks?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Glory_Box
Do that and you're just as good as the chav

whaaaa???? how can u compare that to being as bad as the chav?

anyone who tries to rob old people for just a bit of money should be shot anyway.

robbing old people is pathetic. robbing anybody is pathetic

those damn chavs should do something with their life and get a bloody job.
instead of trying to act all badass and rob and beat up ppl weaker than them
Quote by Jinskee
buttsecks?

Yeah, just what I was thinking, man...
Quote by Necrophagist777

Quote by somethingfunni

anyone who tries to rob old people for just a bit of money should be shot anyway.

Someone buy that man a drink
I have nothing to say
Quote by SavageNights
Yeah, just what I was thinking, man...

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by somethingfunni

Yes, because all there is to life is to get a job...

I hate neds/chavs/arseholes too, but what I hate even more is this "get a job" mentality that it sometimes seems like the whole damn world has got!!!

/rant
Quote by Jinskee

I'm James, and you're asian.

Does that not make sense?
Quote by Necrophagist777

Quote by somethingfunni

Yeah, because we all know murdering someone for such a trivial reason isn't pathetic as well. I suppose at the time it might seem like a good idea, but when you're getting buttfucked in the prison shower, and your hip breaks, you might regret it.
Quote by kromatik

I hate neds/chavs/arseholes too, but what I hate even more is this "get a job" mentality that it sometimes seems like the whole damn world has got!!!

/rant

You must be on the dole
I have nothing to say
Quote by SavageNights
I'm James, and you're asian.

Does that not make sense?

James, anymore pics of that girl?

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by kromatik

/rant

fair enuff i know what your talking about, i probably agree more with your statement but i mean these chavs shud atleast try at something instead of being a bunch of lowlifes
Quote by RawrDemon
Yeah, because we all know murdering someone for such a trivial reason isn't pathetic as well. I suppose at the time it might seem like a good idea, but when you're getting buttfucked in the prison shower, and your hip breaks, you might regret it.

exactly. I don't like them, I live near a town full of them (highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe, you know they're there). But shooting them because of what they are isn't going to help anyone. Least yourself
It Could Be Sweet, Like A Long Forgotten Dream

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
...let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python Appreciation Society
Quote by RawrDemon

ye but dude if im really old ill just shoot myself

see i have it all planned out
Quote by Jinskee

James, anymore pics of that girl?

Shh!! She might see that post!

You always ask me to go on Ninjam.
Quote by Necrophagist777

Quote by KsE
You must be on the dole

Shut up, my job vanished the day before New Years Eve and a man has to eat somehow...

Although this dislike of the "get a job" mentality is something I've had for a very long time
Quote by kromatik
Shut up, my job vanished the day before New Years Eve and a man has to eat somehow...

Although this dislike of the "get a job" mentality is something I've had for a very long time

I don't actually have enough money to buy food. I'm borrowing food from other people.
Quote by Necrophagist777