I just picked up this cd a few days ago in spite of some bad reviews on it and i thought it was a great cd. Anyone else like it? I know its a few years old.
I've only heard the king diamond song and I thought it kicked ass, but I don't know how the regulars will take to this thread so good luck.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I love that cd, all except one I cant think of the name but it's more of an emo song, but other than that an amazing cd
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by The Virtuoso
I've only heard the king diamond song and I thought it kicked ass, but I don't know how the regulars will take to this thread so good luck.

**** the regulars. I didnt ask for flames. The only song i didnt like was 'the end'
Roadrunner United Album is a kick-ass cd. definitly one of my favorite metal cds to listen to. i mostly like it tho cuz matt heafy from trivium did most of the songs
Its absolutely stunning!

every song is amazing on it to me, s'likea superalbum!

I lent it to someone last week
And really want it back now haha
Does it have I don't wanna be a super hero? Micheal Graves (New misfits) and Matt Heafy are on it. It's funny seeing Matt Heafy doing punk rock is quite cool.
Quote by Ascendancy1080
**** the regulars.

Quote by Ascendancy1080
I didnt ask for flames.

You just did.

EDIT: there is a huge Roadrunner United thread in the Nu Metal Forum.

*reported*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.