Quote by RKK29573
can you put baritone strings on a guitar not made as a baritone? And if you do does that limit or stop the use of pinch harmonics?

What do you consider baritone strings?
Peavey JSX 2x12
ESP Horizon NT-II
Ibz RG3EXQM - EMG 81/89
Ibz RG270 - Dimarzio PAF Pro/Mo' Joe
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez DE-7
EHX Small Clone
Boss NS-2
12/16/24w/36/52/70

That's what I play on a standard guitar, odds are your 'baritone' strings will fit just fine on your guitar.
Quote by STABxYOU
12/16/24w/36/52/70

That's what I play on a standard guitar, odds are your 'baritone' strings will fit just fine on your guitar.

holy heavy strings, batman!

and to answer the initial question, I don't know
I believe that baritone strings that are listed with the same circumference as the ones you normally play should fit on your guitar; they will be longer, but you can trim them just like regulars.

My question, why the hell do you want to put them on your guitar?
The archtops are quite decent. I'd rather recommend something along the lines of 13s - 15s. How far are you drop tuning?

You may have to adjust your nut.
My Gear :

Guitar:
Squier '51 (Dimarzio PAF Pro) (10-52s)
Roland Cube 15
Behringer X-V-Amp
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DS-1 (modded)

Bass:
Yamaha RBX270 (55-110s)
Behringer BXL900
EHX Bass Balls Pedal
EHX Big Muff Pi Pedal
the strings wouln't fit in the nut

and the strings will have a lot of tension (i doubt if they can resist a that huge amount of tension)
.012s aren't really baritone.
.013 are.
I used to have .015s, oh the sex.

Well if you are getting 'baritone' strings, they might not fit through the nut, and they might not fit on the saddle.
You might also have tons of tension on the strings and you will need a full all over set up
your neck might warp if its not set up properly for the increased tension
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
Is the truss rod even capable of handling that much tension and if you can get a .014 to standard properly (I tried with .015s, no, didn't work.).
Fitting my strings required filing the nut to make room for the lower two. The four skinnier ones fit fine. The 70 I can't imagine trying to get to standard, I leave them in DbAbDbGbBbEb, although I'm thinking of dropping the highest to make it DbAbDbGbAbDb
Quote by STABxYOU
12/16/24w/36/52/70

Zakk Wylde doesnt have a baritone guitar and he plays almost the same gauge for low tuning.
baritone strings are longer string for a longer neck guitar, what you need is heavier strings, like 13-15's who ever told you you need baritone strings is long, they are a completely different function.