Page 1 of 2
Hey all!!

So guys and girls...do you believe in it??
I didn't 'till it happened to me....I met this girl on holiday and she soooo amazing and crazy and cute - just like everything I ever imagined in a girl.
We are now still in contact by MSN ...and I really love her, and she tells me that she also really loves me ....but we could never be together coz she's from Germany and I'm from Croatia.... ....I'm the most sad guy in the World...
..and also valentine's day is coming...and it just make me feel even more depressed
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
No, I don't believe in love at first sight... to me love is something that aesthetics cannot decide... and if anything are a hinderance when it comes to love.
I believe in it, and it's not just aesthetics that comes into play. You can tell a lot about a person from their presence. Maybe that's just intuition though, but I've felt a strong connection with someone before ever speaking to them. We ended up dating for about 6 months, and we're still best friends.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
No, there's no such thing as love at first site.

You can only love someone if you get to know their personality, if it's real love, its their personality that you like, not their looks.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Something tells me you're exaggerating a bit when you say you're "the most sad guy in the world".

You'll learn as you get older that while a life partner is an important thing, you don't need to be looking for one right now. Forget the girl and find someone around you to have fun with.

I have to wonder, exactly how old are you?
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
that sucks, dude. I feel sorry for you. And yes, I do believe that love at first sight can happen, but I also agree with Tom Martin that aesthetics are a hinderance when it comes to love.
Quote by Kylster
Something tells me you're exaggerating a bit when you say you're "the most sad guy in the world".

You'll learn as you get older that while a life partner is an important thing, you don't need to be looking for one right now. Forget the girl and find someone around you to have fun with.

I have to wonder, exactly how old are you?

hey i don't wanna have fun - I had enough of that....I'm 21 ...and that's why i'm really sad
anyway: I don't love just her looks - I mean - yeah, she's looks pretty to me - but since the first time I spoke to her I felt something...and the more I get to know her the more and more I love her.....also another bad thing is that I think I'm starting to fall for this girl ....but she is sooooo AMAZING
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
Quote by Adry007
hey i don't wanna have fun - I had enough of that....I'm 21 ...and that's why i'm really sad
anyway: I don't love just her looks - I mean - yeah, she's looks pretty to me - but since the first time I spoke to her I felt something...and the more I get to know her the more and more I love her.....also another bad thing is that I think I'm starting to fall for this girl ....but she is sooooo AMAZING

You're 21 and you think some girl you met over the Holidays is the Love of your life?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

I met this girl on holiday and she soooo amazing and crazy and cute - just like everything I ever imagined in a girl.

Bullshit. You should know better if you're really 21.

Quote by Kylster
You're 21 and you think some girl you met over the Holidays is the Love of your life?
Bullshit. You should know better if you're really 21.

I dunno... bo...I just love her...more then any other girl I ever been with....DON'T ASK ME WHY....I DUNNO THAT.....but I can't help it!
Then I'll leave you with some words of wisdom...

It depends. What is your definition of love? I guess it could happen, just an instant chemical reaction. But then again once you get to know the person they might be different than you think they are, and your feelings could die out. I don't understand love though. I just call it lust now since I doubt I could ever love anyone. I want them, but don't necessarily selflessly care for them, because I care for them out of selfish reasons (sex). Lust > love.
Last edited by Embodiment at Feb 4, 2007,
Well the feeling of being in love is a chemical phenomenon ... the release of dopamine (I think?) creates that walking-on-air, butterflies in your stomach, runners high kind of emotion. So if you're asking whether or not dopamine can be released upon first meeting a girl, well then, I'm gonna say it probably can.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
haha your from Croatia, is it like Narnia, because i've never heard of Croatia before.
Quote by Bobbert
haha your from Croatia, is it like Narnia, because i've never heard of Croatia before.

Then you should check it out ... It's a little nice country near Italy
Quote by _ChAkA_
I believe in it, and it's not just aesthetics that comes into play. You can tell a lot about a person from their presence. Maybe that's just intuition though, but I've felt a strong connection with someone before ever speaking to them. We ended up dating for about 6 months, and we're still best friends.

Intuition = Lust .. Lust = Love's SEXY cousin

Theres no such thing as "love at first sight", its lust really, if you develop a conversation with the one you THINK you love then yeah you might actually 'fall in love' with that person, but nah you're not in love, trust me lol

oh btw how far is germany from croatia? Eurotrip! hopefully she gets nekkid on her bed...so, in that light, please provide plenty o' pics
Quote by metallicat420
Intuition = Lust .. Lust = Love's SEXY cousin

Theres no such thing as "love at first sight", its lust really, if you develop a conversation with the one you THINK you love then yeah you might actually 'fall in love' with that person, but nah you're not in love, trust me lol

oh btw how far is germany from croatia? Eurotrip! hopefully she gets nekkid on her bed...so, in that light, please provide plenty o' pics

Sure bro, I will
It's about 1000km away....so...VERY VERY distant
dude i used to believe in love at first sight... i mean it had never happened to me but i believed it was there... i love someone so very much right now it hurts... literally... but i remember the first thing that came to mi mind wen i first saw her... "i would never go out with her"... i have no idea why that came to mi mind... but it did... and it stuck... for a few days... as i got to know her we became somewhat friends... we talked everyday and i loved to make her laugh... but i wasnt very good at telling someone mi feelings and by the time i realized i loved her it was to late... but god has given me a second chance (not sure why all of a sudden now he cares... but im not complaining) but all that has shown me that... if nothing else... love at first sight isnt real... oh and dont be afraid to tell someone how you feel... its better to tell someone and be rejected and move on than to wonder "what if??"

sorry got emotional
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
Jimi Hendrix

a wise man once said, "if it wasnt illegal then what would be the point in doing it in the first place."
Hmm...love at first site eh?

Well, it's possible, but the first site isn't necessarily the best one. There will be a lot more..

Try a search engine
Quote by broken_metalist
dude i used to believe in love at first sight... i mean it had never happened to me but i believed it was there... i love someone so very much right now it hurts... literally... but i remember the first thing that came to mi mind wen i first saw her... "i would never go out with her"... i have no idea why that came to mi mind... but it did... and it stuck... for a few days... as i got to know her we became somewhat friends... we talked everyday and i loved to make her laugh... but i wasnt very good at telling someone mi feelings and by the time i realized i loved her it was to late... but god has given me a second chance (not sure why all of a sudden now he cares... but im not complaining) but all that has shown me that... if nothing else... love at first sight isnt real... oh and dont be afraid to tell someone how you feel... its better to tell someone and be rejected and move on than to wonder "what if??"

sorry got emotional

Cool story...I'm happy for you!!

But it's not i didn't tell her...I did tell her! And she said she also loves me.
We know each other for about 6 month now...and we still love each other...and I personally love her more than the first time I saw her....
Yeah I mean: the first time was just "woah, she's cute", and it was probably just "lust", but then after a couple of week it changed.
And now I'm staring to think of telling her that I don't love her anymore (of course that's not true - I love her more then anything) so that we could both move on with our lives
Quote by Adry007
Cool story...I'm happy for you!!

But it's not i didn't tell her...I did tell her! And she said she also loves me.
We know each other for about 6 month now...and we still love each other...and I personally love her more than the first time I saw her....
Yeah I mean: the first time was just "woah, she's cute", and it was probably just "lust", but then after a couple of week it changed.
And now I'm staring to think of telling her that I don't love her anymore (of course that's not true - I love her more then anything) so that we could both move on with our lives

dude im sorry... very tough thing to do i imagine... but hey look at it this way:

Jimi Hendrix

a wise man once said, "if it wasnt illegal then what would be the point in doing it in the first place."
Quote by Adry007
Hey all!!

So guys and girls...do you believe in it??
I didn't 'till it happened to me....I met this girl on holiday and she soooo amazing and crazy and cute - just like everything I ever imagined in a girl.
We are now still in contact by MSN ...and I really love her, and she tells me that she also really loves me ....but we could never be together coz she's from Germany and I'm from Croatia.... ....I'm the most sad guy in the World...
..and also valentine's day is coming...and it just make me feel even more depressed

Oh noes croatia and germany are so farz awayz, any trip between the 2 ****riez are impossiblez!

Boo ****ing hoo you give up too easy
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Love at first sight?

Hell yes.

When my eyes met my hand, I knew we were in love. we've been together for about 18 years now, through thick and thin. Our love is still as strong as the first day I met it.

only my hand knows how to love me.
Quote by broken_metalist
dude im sorry... very tough thing to do i imagine... but hey look at it this way:

hmmm....hey man....that's the best advice I ever got hehe
Quote by Adry007
hmmm....hey man....that's the best advice I ever got hehe

well your welcome... stuff like that just comes to me ya know lol
Jimi Hendrix

Quote by fourstringpunk
no but i do believe in lust at first sight

LOLZ P<FG U R SEW SMRT!!1

That's such a cliche response. It may be true, but that way of phrasing it is so cliche.

And threadstarter, don't worry. A few months from now you'll be banging some chick and you won't even remember this bitch's name.
Quote by Archaon
LOLZ P<FG U R SEW SMRT!!1

That's such a cliche response. It may be true, but that way of phrasing it is so cliche.

And threadstarter, don't worry. A few months from now you'll be banging some chick and you won't even remember this bitch's name.

HEEEEEY!!! SHUT UP.....she's not a bitch...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Adry007
HEEEEEY!!! SHUT UP.....she's not a bitch...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe not, but you're a little bitch. Read my post above and stop complaining.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I believe it, yo. Happened to me. *weeps for lost love*
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Well, I like to believe so. It happened to me anyway..not just lust at first sight, but love.
But then, I'm only 18 so what do I know, lol.
Quote by Kensai
Oh noes croatia and germany are so farz awayz, any trip between the 2 ****riez are impossiblez!

Boo ****ing hoo you give up too easy

So what am I supposed to do....even if I go to Germany it would never work out for us...I could go there once, maybe twice a year but that's it! I'm not made of money to travel every week. .....If I could BELIEVE me - I WOULD!!!! I would be there every day!
And besides: me and her both think that is probably better that we don't see each other anymore (in person that is) - coz it would be too hard to let go again
Quote by lateraluspiral
I believe it, yo. Happened to me. *weeps for lost love*

*Violin solo* Yes me as well. He stole my heart and was gone, just like that. Now my cheast is an open wound, eternally bleeding...

Nah. It's all hormones. Love (or at least at this age) is hormones acting up. You all want sex0rz you horny bastards. I do too.
I kinda get what your saying, my ex moved about a year ago. except she comes to visit me about every two weeks. I feel sorry for your situation, best thing you can do is try to move on, it's just sad to waste time on an impossible relationship. She's my ex cause it wouldn't work out, and I can except that.
Quote by Adry007
So what am I supposed to do....even if I go to Germany it would never work out for us...I could go there once, maybe twice a year but that's it! I'm not made of money to travel every week. .....If I could BELIEVE me - I WOULD!!!! I would be there every day!
And besides: me and her both think that is probably better that we don't see each other anymore (in person that is) - coz it would be too hard to let go again

If you won't be able to see her in person it is useless to try to start any form of a relationship.

Are you still in your teens? Trust me, its not love, its just the boner in your pants.
Page 1 of 2